Show us your handwriting!

if you go into the fountain pen world, you will find out there are many more inks! these were just two black waterproof inks :slight_smile:
Have fun exploring the pens!

@Wonder I dont think I have seen your handwriting yet! could you show us your trademark of penmanship? :wink:

:slight_smile:

12 Likes

Soo pretty! I’d love to write like you!

1 Like

@SoothingSpiral
I’m happy to hear that! Thank you :sparkles:
I like your handwriting too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

16 Likes

𝐼 π‘‘π‘œπ‘›β€™π‘‘ π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘šπ‘¦ β„Žπ‘Žπ‘›π‘‘π‘€π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘šπ‘œπ‘ π‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’π‘ .
(οΏ£Ο‰οΏ£;)

9 Likes

That ink - and your handwriting - are beautiful!

1 Like

Thanks for posting. All beautiful! This is my handwriting in Thai about a tale to remember all
20 β€œΰΉƒβ€ (roll) using word because many confuse with β€œΰΉ„β€ which give the same vowel.
Then I use google to translated in to English, which make sense :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Good health for Dragon Boat Festival

16 Likes

De Atramentis now also makes a full color range of their waterproof fountainpen-friendly β€œDocument” inks. I love them!
I use them for addressing envelopes, for postcards, and also for using with pen drawings w/watercolor washes.

1 Like

Here is my handwriting…

10 Likes

My handwritings:)

7 Likes

My handwriting….

6 Likes

On cards I use standart pen, because ink in my ink pens isn’t waterproof

4 Likes

:smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Write some spring strips for postcrosser in first day of new year.

3 Likes

My β€œentry” for this post :stuck_out_tongue:

The text I prepared compared with a part of my journal (to show my β€œnatural” writing when I’m not concentrating on my penmanship).

I think my handwriting is normal, but most people complain that it’s incredibly small. I try to write legibly on postcards!

2 Likes

2 Likes