Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

This official card expired today, i hope it reaches destination soon :four_leaf_clover:

52 Likes

Wow! I hope you draw (ha ha… no pun intended) my profile one day! These are wonderful. I love homemade postcards.

These are beautiful! Any person would be so lucky to receive one of your postcards!!

2 Likes

Thank you for such nice words! I really appreciate it!

:bouncing: :bouncing: :heart: :bouncing: :bouncing:

Hi, I’m curious to see your drawings! :sunflower:

Thank you!! I just had a holiday today, so I drew some at home. This is my first attempt to draw on a postcard card. It may not be very good and needs more practice. But I hope I can make really nice postcards, because handmade postcards are really meaningful!

33 Likes

These are great! I love the blob faces and girl with a pearl earring :joy: I think lots of people would love to receive these!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I also saw your handmade postcard and It’s really a great idea!! I like them too!

1 Like

Some more cards that have been sent out :blush:

51 Likes

Some more mail art!

35 Likes

congrats!! the sheep with the wool is soooo cute!!!
love it!!

1 Like

Spent a few minutes at the craft table this morning. Any Pokémon fans? I’d drawn up this Lilligant a while back but wasn’t sure what to do with her, so now she’s a postcard.

32 Likes

Really nice! I would love to receive something so original and creative, congrats :sunflower:

1 Like

I’ve been following this topic for awhile but I’ve never posted something, today I thought I’d share a card I made for someone awhile back. It was the first official homemade card I’d sent! She seemed to really like it :grin:

37 Likes

I decided to make a postcard for the world postcard day using the world postcard day logo. I think I want to create some more and save up my slots, so I can send as many as possible on October 1st.

30 Likes

It’s lovely, it looks both vintage and modern, so cool! :blush:

1 Like

Dear Tamara, I got mine today at my Holiday address,
And I got sooooo happy, when my friend sent me the Pics
Of both Sides!!! Thx a Million!!!
Pls be patient until I can send out yours…

2 Likes

Thank you for letting me know it has arrived :blush: and no worries, take the time you need :hugs: I know your art work will be worth the waiting.

Wishing you all the best :four_leaf_clover: Tamara

1 Like

Wow! I had no idea how talented you are! These are absolutely stunning.

1 Like

Gosh, thank you! You are so kind! :blush: