Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

A good friend saw the process of this one on Instagram and asked me to sell it to her… Gosh, I send them to strangers, how am I going to sell it to someone I know and love?
So I’ve taken it out of my PC folder, decorated the backside and will send it tomorrow. Who knows? Maybe she feels curiosity about this…

47 Likes

Amazing :flushed: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Your knitted amd sewed ones are amazing too :heart_eyes:

1 Like

These are fantastic!

1 Like

This is so beautiful! You’re very talented!

1 Like

My latest creation

17 Likes

Sushi card

23 Likes

Ummm, these cards are ridiculously amazing!!! I can only imagine how thrilled recipients are seeing one of these beauties in the post box! Please tell me you’re a professional artist.
Just beautiful.

2 Likes

You are so sweet! Gosh! Thank you very much for your kind words.

Sometimes I’m a professional artist, yes.

(I have a fun collection of hats, and that’s one of the ones I am lucky enough to wear. :blush:.)

I tried this:
The second one is made with washi tape a postcrosser sent to me. :slight_smile: I’ll do better better next time as we can’t read the text well with the background. Should have written it on another piece of paper and stick it on. :grimacing:

17 Likes

Do you have a website for your art? I’d love to see more….

How nice of you to ask! I don’t, any more, but here’s one from a few years ago - - called “Mary,” of course!

37 Likes

Wow! Amazing~ I love the movement in the piece. If you ever decide to sell your work, let me know.

1 Like

That is gorgeous!! I wish I could “heart” it a dozen times. :two_hearts: You really have an amazing talent. I like your drawings a lot as well, but this painting is simply wonderful.

1 Like

You really are so nice! Thank you so much. :bouncing: :bouncing: :bouncing:

Yipes! Thank you! I’m very grateful you like it!

I agree. This painting is absolutely wonderful!
You possess great skill!
I wish I had enough time and motivation to just come close to that. :blush:

1 Like

i would love to get one like this :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome! I love them! :smiley:

Annie (aka @freezeframe03) is back on the blog, this time with a papercrafted postcard tutorial! Check out how to make this beautiful postcard, step by step :heart_eyes:

7 Likes