This card arrived today

11 Likes

One more sketch heading out

28 Likes

One more card made by my mum, when I was a child:

Katzenmutter

(translation: “cat-mum”)

17 Likes

I hope the receiver of the ‘friends’ card is not a vegetarian.

17 Likes

Birthday cards for two colleagues:

38 Likes

Some nerdy art, inspired by The Elder Scrolls PC games series and of course memes from internet xD front and back, sent to dear @bendoodle

23 Likes

I am teaching myself to watercolor this summer. Postcards are a great way to practice and try out new things with the added bonus that I don’t have 30 paintings laying about my house.

66 Likes

It looks amazing.

Very beautiful

A cupcake drawing. :slight_smile:

23 Likes

I love your cards. I would like to try creating some. I wonder what type of paper is best ? Bristol ? Watercolor paper ? I would like to know what is best so it wont weight too much and wont cost more than the usual postcard fees to send. Is there an easy tutoriel on Youtube ? I haven’t seen an interesting one yet. Yours are very nice.

I would like to invite you to have a look at the Mailart Directory - there you will find lots of topics about how to make handmade postcards, and tipps and tricks on techniques and materials!
Regarding your question about YT tutorials I would say it depends on what kind of technique you are looking for. There are certainly quite a few on mixed media and collage art, but I’m sure you’ll find some on watercolors , too.

:green_heart: :fox_face:

6 Likes

Pink robin on a card protector based on photo reference here.

56 Likes

It’s really beautiful

1 Like

Thank you! :pray: