Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

34 Likes

Very :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: cute

:joy: fun

Thank you!!! Pleasure to draw such adorable creatures.

1 Like

How fortunate your recipients are, @artdavinci! Every card you post here is a joyful personal piece of happy mail.

2 Likes

Thank you, I only send handmade to people who are open to it or seem open to it. :hugs:

2 Likes

I made this Postcrossing stamp card today.

30 Likes

taken a long time to get it all together

33 Likes

Nice really talented

I made this for someone who says they like GREEN and cats.

I made this metallic one (hard to photograph!) for someone who said they liked kitsch, handmade, art and motorcycles.

I hope they like them.

29 Likes

First time tried to draw a horse on a card.

3723_card

14 Likes

I made this card for a friend here on the forum (the drawing is made on transparent background with laminated dried flowers inside):

Text translates ‘A person with opposite opinions, who is in the same time open for nice discussion’ – ‘Ah, finally I found you!’
That is how backside looked like before writing:

33 Likes

Already received by a Postcrosser who is very into horses. I collaged a few horse snippets I took from books, magazines, and old postcards. The Amazon in the middle I painted with gouache. The Dutch quote I tore from an old nursery rhyme book. It says: ‘It goes at a gallop’.

26 Likes

I tried my new rubber stamps… the lion, elephant and parot

14 Likes

Last year I started to make stamp art cards and got so much good feedback… thank you all :heart:
During my holiday I wanted to make some more again, here they are! What do you think?

37 Likes

The birdy looks so sassy :rofl::heart:

2 Likes

Search the birds :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Love them sassy!

Love these bees! :honeybee:

26 Likes

Blue iris in watercolor. Already received.

42 Likes