Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

A new card for my stack sketched tonight waiting to swing into the mailbox of a spiderman fan.

30 Likes

wow the hen is so beautiful could be my black Brahma hen :smiley: :heart::heart::heart:

Baby Batman and Robin hanging out in Gotham

26 Likes

I drew a couple of postcards with watercolors, my favorite one is with a cactus :cactus::cherry_blossom:

51 Likes

Send me a picture!

Awesome. Delicious :strawberry: :cake:

1 Like

Die Karten sind alle wundervoll. Gefallen mir richtig gut :+1::ok_hand: Sorry for writing in German. I’m new and must learn a lot :joy: I like your design, all cards very beautiful :+1:

1 Like

And one more baby comic… for the wonder of it all Wonder Woman

21 Likes

11 Likes

The little cake with strawberry is awesome! :blush: The receiver is a lucky one. :+1:t2:

I love the guitar, too!

1 Like

For booklover, already received.

43 Likes

Still waiting the Spring to arrive…

39 Likes

Sending one more handmade postcard

10 Likes

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/chain-calling-all-craft-people/553404?u=dwmcguire
Enter the lottery

2 Likes

Hello All, I’m still not sure if I’m in the right place, this website is new for me. I’d like to send my very simple selfprinted card with a little drawn heart on it to all countries. I’m not sure, if postcrossers are into them, since all looks the same. To be honest, I think not my card is important but its content, each has a piece of my heart. Sounds too sentimental, because I’m too sentimental :blush: What do you think?

Oh, and I almost forgot!! I do love getting photos of my cards in their new hometown, I upload them on my website/social media page. I love getting postcards too, but if you want me to put a huge smile on my face, send me a lovely photo when you get my card :blush:

15 Likes

Wonderful idea awesome

1 Like

I think it’s cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That’s really sounds like an amazing project! I think, since you are making some sort of a series of them, lots of postcrossers and collectors wouldn’t mind to receive such card.

1 Like

Very cute idea. Love thrm

1 Like

6 Likes