Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

I found an example for you concerning covers!:smiley:

It’s made by @mostoseta

9 Likes

I actually use the cardboard Australia Post puts in with the Maxicards I buy - One side is blank, the other has the names of the places/objects that are on the cards. I just cover up the side that’s already printed on and write on the blank side.

This is one of my stamp collages, most of them were self-adhesive and the way I get the paper off leaves the glue behind so I just stick them straight back on. for the older ones (like the green 2c QEII) I just used a regular glue stick. I haven’t had any of these arrive yet so I’m yet to receive feedback on how they travelled.
My cross-stitched cards or the Totoro I shared above were sent in home-made envelopes to people who indicated they didn’t mind, or even preferred an envelope to be used.

9 Likes

I made this card today…

20 Likes

Another washi tape handmade arrived to dear @Sigiriya, homage for Mikhail Vrubel’s “The Demon seated” (The Demon Seated - Wikipedia)

32 Likes

My first handmade cards

We can swap if you like them

13 Likes

Dutch wildlife

18 Likes

If you are interested and like a card, I would exchange it for another handmade one. :grin:

18 Likes

Both arrived by now, some late Christmas cards I made…
:woman_shrugging::sunglasses:

15 Likes

Wow I feel so inspired! I should give it a try too, collages and multiple stamps are looking so cool!

Made those today :slight_smile: thank you cards !!

11 Likes

For the love of cats and houseplants

30 Likes

Received by now, a late Christmas card

20 Likes

These are soooooo cute!! Nice work

2 Likes

Thank you :relaxed:

I made more stamp art postcards, using mainly Chinese, Swedish and American used stamps. :slight_smile: it was so fun!

32 Likes

I stickerbombed two cards today, one with USA theme, one with London. Anyone interested, just let me know!

27 Likes

:raising_hand_woman: It’s been a while since I last posted here.
As the recipient received it, I post it today. My first try with my Zig Clean Color Dots pens.

39 Likes

Still work in progress but I’m glad I continued. The first result of the squirrel background was awful and I left the postcard untouched for several weeks out of frustration. Right now I’m content with the current result, hopefully not ruining it in the end. However, I had so much fun that I didn’t realise how fast time flew by.

25 Likes

Love it great work.

1 Like

These are so interesting and colorful. I like them a lot.