Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

My handwriting is even worse :wink: now the black labels can be removed without damaging the card.

1 Like

I unterstandā€¦ me, too, I have so limited opportunitiesā€¦
donā€™t worry. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:+1:

Some prototypes - trying out new materials and techniques (e.g. gelli pen colouring, stamping, paper weaving).

35 Likes

Patterned origami paper is such a perfect source of collage material I canā€™t believe I didnā€™t think of it before!

3 Likes

Strawberry hedgehog :strawberry:

67 Likes

A few more prototypes. This time just the same techniques in a different variation (e.g. stamping, colour pencils, paper weaving, stickers, tape).

30 Likes

Iā€™m absolutely in love with your little hedgehogs, they are so impossibly cute :pleading_face: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: The receivers of these are the luckiest people!

3 Likes

Thank you so much :blush: The sunflower Hedgehog is going to Italy. And I will put the other one in the tag handmade offer.

3 Likes

The are all so uniquely beautifulā€¦so much work, is there in a card.
Just really coolā€¦and with such cards I think every timeā€¦
ā€œJust way too bad to send these.ā€

So adorably cute :strawberry: :hedgehog: :strawberry:, and so much work :see_no_evil: :hugs:

Thank you :slight_smile: Iā€™m always happy when I can send one because I hope it will make someone happy :slight_smile: I love making but not necessarly owning these :smiley:

1 Like

I keep my larger projects and these little ones are my side projects :sweat_smile: canā€™t hang them all on the wall so why not send one to somebody who appreciates them :hugs:

1 Like

Here is a watercolour I did while driving along Lake Superior, Ontario, Canada. CA-0309946

27 Likes

Very sweet.

Iā€™ve recently started making my own. These are the first two. Have not sent them out yet.

50 Likes

I love these cards! I have been thinking about stitching some postcards.

Thinking about summer time :beach_umbrella:

46 Likes

Nice!
How crazy I taught my pupils how to do this but never thought about doing it myself to decorate a postcard or envelope. :woman_facepalming:

I have been sharing my sketches and collage work.

67 Likes