Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

Here is a watercolour I did while driving along Lake Superior, Ontario, Canada. CA-0309946

27 Likes

Very sweet.

I’ve recently started making my own. These are the first two. Have not sent them out yet.

50 Likes

I love these cards! I have been thinking about stitching some postcards.

Thinking about summer time :beach_umbrella:

46 Likes

Nice!
How crazy I taught my pupils how to do this but never thought about doing it myself to decorate a postcard or envelope. :woman_facepalming:

I have been sharing my sketches and collage work.

67 Likes

here are some of the collages.
thank you!

34 Likes

Even more curve stitching, now on brown paper inspired by @ipuenktchen and also a card made using a piece of botanically dyed fabric I made a few years ago! (The colors aren’t showing up quite right in any of these photos) Message me if you want to swap!

49 Likes

Your cards all are really phantastic!!!

2 Likes

Topic of the day: Tea :tea:

44 Likes

The curved stitching is amazing!! :heart: them!

1 Like

I’m autistic so I love sensory things to calm me down and I bought this postcard the other day and decided to make a pocket and fill it with polymer clay aliens I have for my Etsy decoration. The back is a bit messy but that’s because I got the measurements wrong. I love this so much. Definitely tempted to make more of different decorations

46 Likes

Thanks for showing that great card! I’m sure many will like it!

This is so clever!

what a wonderfull idea!!!
love it, all cards of this kind of card, but this is special!!!

and btw… during the night I was busy with another paper-
waving card!!

24 Likes

This is so genius, Lissy99, I just want to poke it and shake it about!

One more Post card which is sent

12 Likes

Love this! And agree that the colors are so lovely and perfect.

2 Likes

Some new handmade or mail art try outs (e.g. black or colour fine liner drawing, washi tape). Inspirated by Pinterest.

33 Likes