Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

@Pxn

pls turn your pic, coz it will be easier to have a look.

1 Like

Sorry, because of my cell phone. I may not be able to take a clearer picture of me Sorry, because of my mobile phone, I may not be able to take clearer photos. I tried my best, and I want to know whether this postcard is more suitable for women or men?

13 Likes

thxxx
My opinion, it’s more suitable for a man…
but however, you can cry to the world… and it would be suitable
for a woman, too…

1 Like

I felt the need to create something travel related to fight the cabin fever I’m getting during lockdown…

If you like them, I opened a lottery:
https://community.postcrossing.com/t/lottery-handmade-cards-bon-voyage/112671/2

61 Likes

Going out to a dog lover :dog:
Text says: short legs, big attitude :wink:

52 Likes

I found a very important problem. When we upload the cards we make here, the beauty of the cards we make depends not only on the cards themselves, but also on the photos you take and the sense they give. I found that the cards that are popular with most people here are often not only well made, Their photo lighting and background are also very goodHere is an example

Which photo will make you feel more comfortable? So I think the angle and background of the photo is also a very worth exploring problem

14 Likes

I use a photo scan app on my phone which eliminates light reflections and unwanted shades and it also allows me to set the corners of the picture so that I needn’t worry about the background of the photo. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had a little more extra time to finish another card

64 Likes

These are so lovely, and they must take a long time to make! Such treasures! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Cross stitching is like mental yoga to me :wink:

5 Likes

Love it!

1 Like

Some more complex curve stitching. If anyone wants to swap let me know!

77 Likes

24 Likes

Hi, here’s my second selfmade photo-card.
First I’ve built the little tower out of stones at the beach, then taking the picture:

It’s been travelling from Germany to Spain recently.

21 Likes

very beautiful!!!
this remember me that I would go to study the curve stitching!!!

1 Like

My latest collage postcard, heading off to a postcrosser in The Netherlands today

58 Likes

I love this!

!

Another batch of little drawings on the postcards backside! This time, ladies only :blush: Doing small personal doodles like that is really fun.

91 Likes

My little Hedgehog :hedgehog:

70 Likes

hi, dear aroluna!!! I gave it a try!!!
I found a site from university of cambridge for children’s math!!!
and so it wasn’t that much difficult… and I will continue…!!!
here my examples…

thumbnail_c.st.1|340x453

9 Likes