Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

Finally active again. Toddler running around and new kidney. But getting started again.

17 Likes

Two very different ones. :grin:

36 Likes

If you mass-produced this Pi day piece, it would definitely sell!!! I’d put it on my wall as a print at work!

2 Likes

Made for a butterfly lover…and gladly she likes it

43 Likes

One dog and one little mole heading out

20 Likes

Image removed by moderator because it shows your private address.
Please read this post and if you intentionally posted your address publicly, feel free to re-post it with a note like this: “I understand that my address is being posted on a public forum”. Otherwise please cover the address before re-posting the image

1 Like

8 Likes

I match the stamp to its location on a map. In the case of Oudtshoorn, C. J. Langenhoven and Pauline Smith both used to live in the town.

19 Likes

A couple new cards made last night.

16 Likes

I saw a post on Pinterest showing framed stamps organized by color. Kind of like a rainbow! I knew I wanted to create something similar. I received a large amount of stamps from one post-crosser in China last year. In addition to the stamps she sent me (I can’t remember her user name to add) I decided I would attempt to peel off some of my favorite stamps from post cards I have received. It was a lot more difficult than anticipated! It does seem, oddly enough, that European countries have the best stamps for removing and re-sticking! Pretty proud of this project. Hope you enjoy!

18 Likes

I received some more polaroids from “Photodarium” calendar from @wurzelsofie back in January, and while I knew without a doubt I wanted to make more cards with them, it certainly took me a while to get around to it. Well, I have been working on these cards for the last couple of weeks - not because it’s an elaborate or time-consuming project, but simply because I wasn’t feeling particularly creative or inspired, and these were a great little project to make something without thinking too much about it. After all, if you have an image and some text, adding everything else isn’t a difficult task :grin: It was an enjoyable process!

42 Likes

I love the colors of the “amusement park” one

I just looked at the Internet about that calendar… and ordered one :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I also love how the colors of that one turned out.

And this part made me laugh :grin: I do think this calendar is amazing though, even judging by the polaroids I had, so I hope you’ll enjoy your purchase.

3 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy:
I originally found out about this calendar from @LaWendeltreppe and was hooked right away! :blush:

@william_tsypin Your cards are amazing as always - my favourite is the one about Brooklyn. :grinning:
:green_heart::fox_face:

6 Likes

As always @william_tsypin your artwork is stunning, so much talent, I always adore how neat and well put together everything is.

So glad the Polaroids are making people happy. I think wurzelsofie and I should send you some more…

2 Likes

Thank you! More people need to know about this calendar for sure, and I’m incredibly grateful that you’ve sent some polaroids my way :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for such kind words! I honestly don’t think it’s talent, I just like putting papers together and gluing them down. Still, always great to know when people find things I make appealing :grin:

I think you’ve sent me an incredible amount of things already, but if you’re willing to part with some more polaroids, just let me know - I’ll be happy to swap.

3 Likes

Believe me it is talent! One can see this in the way everything harmonizes. This is not easy. Take it from s.o. who knows a thing or two about it. :wink:

2 Likes

I just love these cards of yours :heart_eyes:
Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Thank you for your kind comment! It means a lot :grin:

1 Like