Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

This stunning postcard arrived yesterday - safe and sound. I‘m more than happy and so thankful that you sent such a great and precious piece of artwork, dear @artdavinci Annette!

Funny thing: one of my friends in the postcrossing project and meanwhile in real life, too, had one of your great postcards with her dogs some weeks ago, too - I told you yesterday. Later yesterday evening I learnt that another postcrossing-friend had one of your postcards, too - with the naked doggy Stimpy.

So thank you once again. You‘re an amazing woman and gorgeous member of postcrossing. (Same as you are, my dear friend @Cassiopheia , who‘s shown me this posting. :kissing_heart: :pray: )

Snoop Dog says „hello“. :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

I love that coincidence… it proves that postcrossing brings users together one piece of mail at a time! How cool.

3 Likes

Some of mine:

29 Likes

Today I hand-carved a stamp of cherry blossom and have just made a postcard with the stamp :cherry_blossom:

24 Likes

Last fall I created some witchy portraitsas digital collages. Now was the time to print them and use them as elements in paper collages :mage:

41 Likes

Here’s a shout-out to everyone on this thread:

1 Like

Finally took the unused Katie Daisy planner from 2020 apart and started turning it into cards (had two profiles requesting handmades today, so I was motivated!).

43 Likes

Great! The houses are my favorite with that text😀

1 Like

@outlawedpipes Thanks so much for your kind words Renee, really appreciate it :pray:t3:

More mail art postcards using Finnish, English and German stamps :slight_smile:

41 Likes

Another houseplant card, already received.

27 Likes

This is not exactly what the thread asks but it is the other way around… I received a card I really liked and decided to recreate it on canvas and put it on my wall. It is in memory of my cat, Julia, whom I lost last summer… it makes me feel like “this could be us” this winter.

32 Likes

These four I made today. Pictures are taken before I put these to rest and wait all the glue is completely dry.

17 Likes

Today, my handmade card was finally received by a Russian Postcrosser who stated in their profile they love handmade cards and 'witchcore style/vintage tarot cards (amongst others). So, I made this collage card with small drawings in pencil, oil pastel, and watercolor.

37 Likes

Wow, this card is amazing :star_struck:

1 Like

Great that you are here…

19 Likes

This one I made this morning while in Teams-meeting :sweat_smile: It’s so much easier to concentrate while doing something with hands.

23 Likes

Adele sketch card is in tune to take a journey via the postal service

23 Likes

Santoro Gorjuss, cross stitched

55 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like