Show the postcard you received from rare country

Hello, everyone. I joined Postrossing in August 2020. Now I have collected postcards from 133 countries in the world, mostly through exchange and help from friends.

Welcome to share the rare country postcards you have received in this post.
(It would be better if it could be scanned the card and postmark), especially in Africa where there are few users.

Let me show you first - South Sudan.
The flag card was exchanged with a Norway friend who knew a friend in South Sudan. Since there is no international postal service in South Sudan, these cards can only be postmarked and sent in other countries.

26 Likes

Djibouti
These two cards were sent by my friend who works in Djibouti.

This is the mailbox of Djibouti.

26 Likes

Syria

This is one of the great countries that I received last year. A friend happened to travel to Syria. Unfortunately, Syrian Post cannot send postcards to any country. So he stamped it locally and sent it to me through DHL.

22 Likes

I don’t know if these count.

Isreal

Lumxemborg

6 Likes

my rarest would have to be from the Isle of Man!

13 Likes

Nepal which I received after being a postcrosser less than a year :nepal:

Åland :aland_islands:

North Macedonia :macedonia:

Malta :malta:

10 Likes

Nepal was a rare country.:+1:

3 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

I consider these to be from a rare country:

8 Likes

Here’s one rare country, only 67 members, Georgia. I got this card three years ago.

3 Likes

Guyana, written date 15 June 2021, postmark date 18 June 2021, received date 15 February 2023 :smile:

16 Likes

Great!!!Guyana is still my missing countries.

1 Like

Saudi Arabia

This card was sent to me by my friend on a trip there. If you are a passenger going to Saudi Arabia to send postcards, it will be very difficult. There are no stamps for sale in the post office. The postal staff asked you to choose the registered method for sending postcards. :neutral_face:

8 Likes
5 Likes

Rarest for me has been Nepal

5 Likes

Some rare countries in my collection
Martinique

Venezuela posted from Grenada

Port Lockroy Antarctica

Tunisia

Montenegro

11 Likes

Got this from Armenia, from a postcrosser who was on a road trip, if I remember!

Private swaps I’ve gotten from Cambodia and South-Korea, I will share when I find them and take pictires.

3 Likes

Chad

Exchange with a friend.

5 Likes

Tanzania: 17 Members

Andorra: 16 Members

Vatican City: 3 Members

13 Likes