Share your postcrossing related gifts

I haven’t gotten anything postcrossing related, but maybe you got postcards or stickers? Share them with us! :christmas_tree::heart:

2 Likes

Hi!

I received a 100-card package of collectible Pixar postcards! <3

Tara

7 Likes

Wow! That’s so cool! :scream:

I received these collectible beauties!

Along with small denomination stamps to use to send postcards and a box of 15 glitter/sparkly washi tapes.

4 Likes

They’re so beautiful :heart_eyes: I love them

1 Like

My best friend made some personalized postal stamps with my cat for me :heart_eyes: I love them! But I don’t know yet whom I will send them. Perhaps to some cat lovers :smiley:

23 Likes

I got a bunch of vintage postcards, a postcard book with 20 Christmas coloring cards - and two awesome luxurious aluminium seals with my user name for signing cards. :heart_eyes:

And I got these wonderful cards and stickers from my penpal in Japan! :blush:

10 Likes

Very cute! :cat: :heart:

Username seals? Now I want one too! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

And you’ll definitely need one when you go to Postcrossing meetings. :wink: The first time I came without a seal and had to sign several hundreds cards by hand, which nearly fell off. :laughing:

Then I bought my first wooden seal.

The new ones are an upgrade. :blush:

6 Likes

Well yes, my niece and nephews got me a stack (100) postcards, very kind of them, well to be honest, I paid for them, but they wrapped them up! lol

8 Likes

I just saw these cute illustrated cat postcards and couldn’t resist.
They are just too cute - so I bought them. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Super cute!

I got a stack of Route 66 cards from someone who lives along the old road 🛻

7 Likes

I’ve got wax seals for Christmas!

I love them!

4 Likes

I got some new stamps (because they tend to be expensive!) and a lovely Harry Potter postcard pack.
~ Sorry for the bad picture!

8 Likes

My daughter gave me stamps and an assortment of Texas postcards.

9 Likes

So interesting! Is the stamps can use as usual stamps? How to custom it? Lovely cat. I can’t wait to make stamps for my kitty too!

3 Likes

I got postcards (but mostly to keep for myself :smiley:), some Washi tapes, stickers, postcard calendars and vouchers for the post office. :blue_heart: :green_heart: :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

The texas state bird card is so great

1 Like