Share your postcrossing related gifts

All my “Santas” we’re very generous! My Mother in law gave me a sixty piece washy tape sample set. My eldest brother gave me a Tissot booklet of art postcards and 100 National park cards. My next eldest sibling gave me a 24 set of vintage travel cards and special tea for drinking as I “'hobby” along! I am feeling quite spoiled and grateful!

2 Likes

I got stickers from my grandson!!!

1 Like

I got a nice selection of Pomegranate Press postcards, and a ridiculous huge box of Sharpie pens!

7 Likes

Gorgeous postcards! :scream:

No i not get Post Crossing Stuff on christmas

My husband gave me 100 dollars to spend at the stamp show back in September :grin:

My mom always got me postcard books when she worked at a bookstore. She also gets stickers for me when she goes to our favorite art supply store.

4 Likes

My husband is giving me 100$ to spend at my first stamp show next weekend in New Orleans. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am so excited. I need to read up on some tips since it’s my first time.

3 Likes

Check this guy out he does videos all about stamps!

1 Like

Not really postcards, but my family gave me some stationary as a stocking stuffer this year. I got a new favourite pen out of it! I was running out of ink in my normal fineliners too, so I’m pleased :smiley: The new pen I love makes my handwriting look sooo neat!

2 Likes

My husband recently found a used miniature metal US postal truck in a second hand shop for 99 cents! He said he knew I would like it. I cleaned it up and I love it.

6 Likes

How cute! I saw some on the USPS site, but it was due to a random search because I don’t think they promote them at all. Was it by any chance one of these?

https://store.usps.com/store/results?No=0&Nrpp=18&Ntt=usps+truck&

Yeah, it looks like that pull back delivery truck ($6.99). Im happy. It probably was used as a child’s toy because it had stickers on it. All the doors work.

1 Like