Share your favourite postcard with the sights of your city or town, or near village where do you live

Hi people! I propose to share your favorite postcard with the sights of your city or town. My postcard is kept in my personal collection about Moscow. This is a favorite route for cycling, jogging, just an evening promenade. This walking area appeared not so long ago, but all Muscovites immediately fell in love with it.

13 Likes

Oh, I love this card

It’s from set Moscow in Watercolors and usually it’s gone first! :slight_smile: I’ve mentioned that this set is really popular, last time I bought 3 of them!

4 Likes

I live in a small town in Limburg. We have a lot of nature and tourist come to walk or cycle. This is one of the postcards

And this is one of my photos

4 Likes

Yes, it’s very beautiful card with famous view. Thank you.

Thank you for sharing. It’s very beautiful view. It should have important place in your collection.

2 Likes

This is a postcards of India’s first and only sea link which is in Bombay (mumbai)

11 Likes

Thank you, nice to see it. Big sea bridge.

2 Likes

The cathedral of Aachen at night is my favourite.

3 Likes

Warsaw

5 Likes

This card I believe shows a view from somewhere in the Dales which isn’t too far from me.

Also two others of the same area here and here.

Edited to add:
These are nicer photos here and here.

4 Likes

Wow, it’s very beautiful Cathedral. Thank you!

2 Likes

Magic hills and fields! And stones! Thank you!

1 Like

Unfortunately, our tourist postcards are very dull, and pretty much of the same two things over and over, but I did find this one, with a more unusual view of our main tourist attraction.

4 Likes

This is one of my favourite spots in my hometown:

Bremen - Schnoor Quarter

14 Likes

This card makes wish to walk this street! Thank you!

Nice street with road from stones…good for walking. Thank you!!

Very interesting to see the skyscrapers of Warsaw:) Beautiful view:) Thank you!

1 Like

Beautifull!
… immediately I have the feeling from many years ago, when visiting your town, even remembering how the market and sea were smelling and the taste of the food :yum: :smiley:

1 Like

I love it too! :smiley:

1 Like

wow! very impressive!

1 Like