Share your favourite postcard with the sights of your city or town, or near village where do you live

This is a twenty minutes drive from my town - and I love the view :grinning: :wink:

3 Likes

Ooh I remember how I visited my friend in Bremen and my mom back home ordered me to go to the Schnoor and most importantly, to send her a postcard from there! :smiley: It’s a wonderful place!

I have two favorite Bochum postcard designs. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, the breathe taking view. Thank you!

Yes, the breathe taking view. Thank you!!

1 Like

Many beautiful sights have your city. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Probably, I’ve select the followin place as my favourite in Minsk (except the place where I live, but I don’t have a card with its view :slight_smile:)

Firstly, because there is our Main Post Office located where I like to buy stamps.
Also there is located one from our most known buildings - the Red Church.
And there is a big Independence square plus shopping mall underground.

And here is one additional place from me - this is the catholic church in Bahushevichy village. It’s the place in 108 km from Minsk, where my mother was born and where my grandfather still lives.
I spent each summer in this place during my school years, with my sister we rode bicycles and were swimming in the ‘Usa’ river near this church.

2 Likes

Thank you for nice cards and interesting stories. Belarus is beautiful country. I like very much Belarusian stamps.

1 Like

I like sending this one, from Tavira:

It has a nice overview of the town including the old bridge, and you can see the salt ponds and the sea in the distance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, i agree with you, nice overview of the town, red roofs😍.

Some postcards of pittsburgh

2 Likes

This is my favorite spot in my little village, a lovely watermill.
And the chapel and the pond are photo’s I took myself :blush:

4 Likes

I’m from Sri Lanka. This is not the most favourite card of mine, but the best one I’ve got right now. It shows Sigiriya; an ancient rock-fortress in Sri Lanka.

2 Likes

Hello, thank you, very beautiful views of the city, this is the Golden Corner, the confluence of two rivers. There are 446 bridges in Pittsburgh😍.

Hello:) You are a very good photographer, not possible to find such postcards in shops with any of favourite sights. Very beautiful views of your beautiful village. Thank you.

1 Like

Hello, thank you! It’s breathe taking to be on the top! And breathe taking view on the postcard! Beautiful!

1 Like

This one is my favourite. It is a view on hill called “Ještěd” which is above my hometown Liberec. There is a TV tower and hotel, in winter it is a favourite place for downhill skiing. There are many photos and cards of this place but this one is special :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I just sent this one out, and am excited and hopeful that someone on the other side of the world might share the beauty of it :relaxed:

BTW an approximate way to pronounce this would be “th-lan-roost”

5 Likes

Michaela, this card looks unreal!!! Fantastic view! Fairy tail! How many surprises keeps Czech Republic! Thank you!!

1 Like

A beautiful stone bridge! You can see how the fog descends on the houses :slight_smile: Very magical! Beauty! Thank you!

1 Like

I am not a view person myself, but these two postcards got quite popular:

I was even surprised how much!

Personally I like this one more:

3 Likes