Santa Claus's address from all over the world (wiki)

Dom Deda Moroza,
g. Velikiy Ustyg,
Vologodskaja obl
RUSSIA

2 Likes

Today we received Santa’s letter from North Pole, Canada! :snowflake:

3 Likes

In Portugal the official Santa Claus address is the official one in Finland:

Pai Natal
Santa Claus’ Main Post Office
Tähtikuja 1
96930 Círculo Polar Ártico
Finlândia

But our post offices have a special department that gives some kids a small gift or just a reply letter if they put a letter in any mailbox, with their name and address and addressed to “Santa Claus/Pai Natal” only, the address is up to their imagination. It can be “Lapland”, “North Pole”, “Cold Land”. :blush:

3 Likes

Big Brother is watching us! :rofl: :rofl: After I posted here the address from Santa Claus Post Office, I received a notification from FB with the official store. Have you seen the store (watch the video “take a look inside”)?? :heart_eyes:

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I tried out the addresses in Denmark and Canada this Christmas and received two lovely replies! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:denmark:

:canada:

9 Likes

Since October is coming. At this time of year, I prepare postcards and letters to send to various Santa Clauses around the world…

These are all the addresses of Santa Claus that I have collected over the years. There are 40 in total.

I publish the Collection in word document , so that everyone can edit or transfer to pdf then print it. These are free, please do not use them commercially.
Word Doc link: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

(If it cannot be opened, please contact cengyuwen857@gmail.com
I will send you a document.)

You can send a postcard or letter. I usually send letters with Chinese stamped envelopes. You can specify on the carrier what reply you want (postcard or letter?)

If you are traveling a long way from Santa’s country (e.g. from China to Greenland), I would recommend shipping as soon as possible in late September. Closer countries can be shipped later. But I personally think sending it early is a good thing, as it means you avoid the rush for letters.

I have not sent to all of the above addresses. But I did get a lot of replies. I learned on the Internet that some addresses require return postcards and stamps, and some addresses can only reply within the same country or state.

Getting a reply is not guaranteed and requires a lot of luck. I hope everyone can receive the reply you want~ (´▽`)

Address image:

8 Likes

@Super_Zenggg
I moved your great list to here.
If you ever have a lot of time, it would be nice if you could add these addresses to the first post, if they are not already there. :slightly_smiling_face:

Or you upload your images to the first post.

thx~

Thank you for sharing! I am totally going to do this :heart::heart:

Not exactly on topic but maybe…the US Post Office has this interesting list:
https://about.usps.com/who/profile/history/christmas-post-office-names.htm?_gl=1*1uutm69*_gcl_au*MTg2NTI3NzE4My4xNjkzMTM4NTk2*_ga*MTU1ODM3MjgyMi4xNjkzMTM4NTk3*_ga_3NXP3C8S9V*MTY5NTE2NDgyOS4yLjEuMTY5NTE2NDk2NC4wLjAuMA…

1 Like

can you send Santa a Christmas card? (as like a folded card)

Could you also show the photos of postcards and envelopes you guys received from diffrent Santa Clauses around the world?
I have never tried to send mail to Santa Claus but I would like to do it this year.

1 Like

I’m confused :thinking: how can Santa live in all these different places?

I always thought that he, Mrs Claus, Rudolph, the other reindeers & all the elves lived in the North Pole?

Are the other addresses his ‘holiday homes’ or is all the post received in each country forwarded to his official residence overseas?!

:santa:t3: :mx_claus:t2: :gift:

Maybe they’re Santa Claus franchises :wink:

3 Likes

I decided to sent 2 letters to Santa Clauses in Finland and Canada today. I will let you know later if I will get a reply.

5 Likes

Since the time has come to write cards to Santa, I’ll pin the topic at the top so that it can’t be overlooked.

4 Likes

Taiwan’s Santa Claus

4 Likes

I received a letter from Santa Claus in Canada today. There was a letter and mini postcard from China inside.

8 Likes

@Superchick3
Maybe you could enter the address in the wiki in the first post?