Santa Claus's address from all over the world (wiki)

And there is also a Santa to write to in Greenland.

Santa Claus
Julemandens Postkontor
3900 Nuuk

3 Likes

So when I send to Father Christmas who in Greenland island, Should the country name (the last line of the address) be written as “Denmark” or “Greenland” directly, or “Greenland, Denmark”?

@ralutarta we write to the German addresses in December, to the others a bit earlier, so that there is enough time for the answer letter of Santa to arrive before Christmas

2 Likes

I would write the address with Greenland at the end.

2 Likes

Now I am curious as to what type of responses letter writers get from Santa Claus. Are they form letters?

2 Likes

Yes, elves help him answer letters.

1 Like

keli!

1 Like

Yes it’s a form letter in Canada but there’s a handwritten note on it. My nephew wanted some of my store bought postcards and I suggested sending one to Santa. This is not during Christmas time and Santa still responded :blush:

4 Likes

Both variants are OK
All mail to Greenland goes via Denmark anyway

1 Like

Should I print my address on a piece of paper and put it in the envelope so that Santa can stick it on the envelope of his reply? Or he can recognize my handwriting and copy it on the envelope?

There is no need to put your address inside the letter as a sticker. Santa is able to read your address (in Latin letters) and writes/prints it himself :smiley: Only if you would like him to write your address in Chinese letters I think it could help when your address on the back site of the envelope is printed and not handwritten :wink:

1 Like

Should we put a stamp on the envelopes to write to the different addresses of Santa Claus? Last year I got no response from German Santa Claus. In France, we do not postage.

I used to send the postcards to Santa all over the world during the pass years and stopped on 2019 due to the pandemic.

Now, most of the airmail services have resumed, I would like to pick up my pen and write something to Santa again! Does anyone know where should I get the most updated address?

If I’m lucky enough, I might receive a returned full with happiness and I did before!

4 Likes

You can find some addresses here already:

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s useful! Many thanks, I’ll start to prepare the cards tonight! :blush:

2 Likes

This reply is for adults only! When I was a mail carrier (up until 2 years ago), we would get notes and letters to Santa in people’s outgoing mail. We would make sure to note the actual address on it and turn them over to one of the carriers who volunteered every year to write responses. Then, just before Christmas, he would give us the ones on our routes to deliver to the kids. The notes were so sweet! I loved it! This was separate from the official Santa mail.

7 Likes

Hi :slight_smile:
Today I have sent one envelope in Sweden and two in Germany (to St. Nikolas and to Santa)
Thank you so much for sharing this information with us. It was really helpful!
We have 2 small kids. I hope we will receive at least one answer from Santa this year! :smiley:

2 Likes

:santa: is coming to town! :musical_note: :musical_note: :dancing_women:
I am so happy! :smiley:

6 Likes

@ralutarta this is great that you already have got an answer :santa:

1 Like

Sankt Nikolaus wrote to us too! :smiley:
It’s amazing :heart_eyes:

5 Likes