Rubber stamps

Thank you for your thorough response! I really appreciate it. I’m going to check out the local selection after work!

1 Like

No, I didn’t even know the singer Beck Hansen. But Al Hansen invented the wanton destruction of musical instruments with his piano drop from a house in Frankfurt, Well, I guess some musical instruments deserve it. I’m not sure what John Cage would have said. But on the other hand… as long as the sound is good when the piano hits the ground…

Attached is a video for Beck’s “Lost Cause.” (Something I can identify with). I hadn’t heard of the piano drop. I hope it wasn’t a Steinway grand. And here is also attached a picture of John Cage and Karlheinz Stockhausen, flying their aeroplane.

video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcafee&ei=UTF-8&p=youtube+beck+lost+cause+official+video&type=E211US105G0#id=50&vid=f7bb129e7b0be5e002a11f220f3d6139&action=click

3 Likes

today i made a rubber / eraser stamp of an elephant from India by carving but i made a mistake on his foot. i carved a bit too much, oh-oh.

12 Likes

Perhaps you could carve the elephant a crutch? (Or a really large wheelchair).

@jeffbh

yes, it does look he needs a crutch or something now, right?

poor elephant.

Actually, I couldn’t even tell that there was anything wrong with the elephant’s foot, even with the help of your arrow. You should just say what all artists say when someone points out a “mistake” in their work: “But it’s SUPPOSED to be like that.”

3 Likes

My rubber stamps

20 Likes

My collection of rubber stamps. I really love the deer. :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

I love the scruffy fox! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I got the fox a few days ago from heindesign. So cute!

1 Like

Oh, is that a chameleon? :heart_eyes: I must find one of those — they’re like a symbol of our region!

1 Like

Yes it is. It’s a heindesign rubber stamp. They have two chameleons. Just search chamäleon on their site and you’ll find it. :slightly_smiling_face: https://www.heindesign.de/

1 Like

These are 2 of my favorite stamp sets

18 Likes

I started this summer with stamping and these are my favorite.

12 Likes

I found this set at goodwill, brand new!

18 Likes

Oh, they’re beautiful! :heart_eyes: I can imagine using them in a very light color, for the background of postcards!

3 Likes

May I ask where you got the RAINY SUNNY / Days of the Week / Coffee stamps?! Love them!

1 Like

Hi, you can get them from ali express website.

I scour Ali Express all the time. Never seen them! Can you share a direct link?