[RR] Winner Takes All RR - North America Edition - Looking for NEW host

:heart: Welcome to Winner Takes All North America Edition RR :heart: (a.k.a. WTA NA RR)

Hello! My name is Lianna and I’m the host for this RR :smiley:.

If it is your first time to join, PLEASE u2u me your address!

This Round Robin works a bit like a lottery:
You join a group and have the chance to win a bunch of postcards!

What you need to know about this RR

Click here for how this RR works

Every group has a certain amount of places. When you join a group, you’ll be added to the group and the number of your place (or choice) is your lucky lottery number. After the group is full, a winner will be chosen through random.org and announced here. If you win, you’ll receive a postcard from everyone in the group that didn’t win. If you lose, you have to send a postcard to the winner. It’s that simple!

Normal groups
These groups have 10 people in it.

Small/Special groups
These groups have 5 people in it.

Freaky Friday groups
These groups close every Friday. There is no required amount of participants (except at least 4).

Lottery groups
These groups have 5 people in it. You choose 5 numbers between 1-30. (For example: 2-13-15-22-29) When the group closes, 5 numbers will get chosen through random.org. Does a number matches with one of the numbers you have chosen? Everyone will send you one card, based on your profile (as much as possible). If more numbers match your chosen numbers, you will receive more cards. So if two numbers match, everyone will send you two cards. (This means that you’ll never know up front how many winners there are and cards you have to send - or perhaps you have to send no cards at all!). You are allowed to send multiple cards for the same person in an envelope.
If all five numbers match, every participant will send you five cards and you’ll receive a bonus card from me (the host).

This means if there are multiple winners, you have to send multiple cards. Even if you are a winner yourself, you still have to send a card to the other winner(s).

Rules

Click here for rules
  • YOU CAN JOIN ONLY 1 GROUP IF
  1. you are a new to Postcrossing (less than 1 month)
  2. you have never completed a group in any RR
  3. you were away from the forum more than 2 months
    Once the winner of your first group in this RR receives your card, or other members in other RRs receive your cards, you can join as many groups as you want.
  • If you can’t participate this RR anymore, please let me know before groups are closed.

• Please post in this thread which group you would like to join and U2U me your address if it’s the first time you are joining this RR.

• Please don’t send old, ad, free cards etc., unless it is a special group or someone’s wish to receive those cards.

• Please send only written cards, unless it is a special unwritten cards group.

• Please only join a group if you are sure you’ll be able to send the card.

• Please send the cards within two weeks after receiving the address and put the RR name, group number and your username on the postcards.

• Please post here when you have sent or received a postcard.

• If you haven’t received a card within 60 days, please let me know by private message. I’ll ask the sender to resend. I will close old traveling groups as “DONE” 6 months after giving addresses to winners, If I don’t hear from winners about any missing cards.

• Please DO NOT POST any negative comments on the RR thread. You may either U2U me your concerns or U2U directly to the person if it is something that you may want to talk privately.

-if you are inactive for over 3 weeks i delete you from open groups…

Sometimes there are specific wishes from a member in your group (such as putting the cards in an envelope) Please remember that these are just preferences and you are not obligated to follow them.

If you have any questions, requests, tips or tricks - please private message me. HAVE FUN! !:slight_smile:

Note for self

Blue Cats cards will be sent to:
kyvintage
MeaganMS
alohagreetings
mere5oh
Aliengirl
MystiqueDeep
EmeraldMist
Tigergirl

Open Groups

Click here for open groups

Normal Groups

Group 1 - Cat (send a cat postcard to a winner)

1. MeaganMS

Group 2 - Not from North America (send a postcard not from your country to a winner, please consider the winner’s preferences)

1. EmeraldMist
  2. Pezimaniac

Group 3 - Art/Illustration (send an art, illustration postcard to a winner)
1.alohagreetings
2. wayness

Group 4 - Really Random (send a randomly selected postcard to a winner)

1. MeaganMS
  2. MystiqueDeep
  3. EmeraldMist
  4. Pezimaniac
  5. Beachyblonde
  6. Aliengirl
  7. Bethmnie
  8. CrimsonKing

Group 9 - 3 Surprise Unwritten (send 3 surprise unwritten postcards to the winner, please consider the winner’s preferences)

1. PamUSAOhio
  2. alohagreetings

Group 6 - 10 Surprise Unwritten (send 10 surprise unwritten postcards to a winner, please consider the winner’s preferences)

1. meritahti

Group 7 - 3 Surprise WRITTEN (please send 3 written cards in an envelope, consider the winner’s preferences)

1. Aliengirl
  2. wayness
  3. alohagreetings

Group 8 - Surprise (send a surprise postcard to a winner, please consider the winner’s preferences)

1. alohagreetings
  2. MystiqueDeep
  3. Pezimaniac
  4. PamUSAOhio
  5. Aliengirl
  6. Bethmnie
  7. CrimsonKing

Small/Special groups

Group S1 - 3 Surprise Written (send 3 surprise written postcards to a member, please consider the winner’s preferences)

1. wayness
  2. Aliengirl
  3. alohagreetings

Group S2 - Cat (send a cat postcard to a winner)

Group S4 - 10 Surprise Unwritten (send 10 surprise unwritten postcards to a winner, please consider the winner’s preferences)

1. meritahti
  2. wayness

Group S6 - Three surprise unwritten - please consider the winner’s preferences

Group FF2 - Surprise (please consider the winner’s preferences) Closes on 20 November 2020

1. alohagreetings
  2. PamUSAOhio

Lottery Groups
L3

Traveling Groups

Click here for traveling groups

Group L1 - Surprise (send a surprise postcard to a winner, please consider the winner’s preferences) winning numbers: 07-09-15-16-30 addresses sent 29 October 2020

1. mere5oh 3, 8, 14, 24, 27 SENT
  2. alohagreetings 2, 6, 12, 21, 28 SENT
  3. PamUSAOhio 5, 9, 22, 23, 28 SENT, Received: all :smiley:
  4. ckip 7, 11, 15, 20, and 26 SENT, Received all :smiley:
  5. MystiqueDeep 8, 15, 19, 20, 26 SENT, Received all :smiley:

Group 5 - 3 Surprise Unwritten (send 3 surprise unwritten postcards to a winner, please consider the winner’s preferences) WINNER - 10. wayness, Received: PamUSAOhio, BeachyBlonde, CrimsonKing, MystiqueDeep, alohagreetings, Tigergirl

1. meritahti
  2. kyvintage
  3. MeaganMS
  4. alohagreetings SENT
  5. Tigergirl SENT
  6. PamUSAOhio SENT
  7. CrimsonKing SENT
  8. MystiqueDeep SENT
  9. Beachyblonde SENT
  10. wayness WINNER

Group S3 - 3 Surprise Unwritten (send 3 surprise unwritten postcards to a winner, please consider the winner’s preferences) - Winner: meritahti, received: PamUSAOhio, alohagreetings, wayness

1. meritahti WINNER
  2. Tigergirl
  3. PamUSAOhio SENT
  4. alohagreetings SENT
  5. wayness SENT

L2 - Surprise (please consider the winner’s preferences) Winning numbers: 03-17-25-26-28 Adresses sent 27 November 2020

1. PamUSAOhio 5, 12, 15, 21, and 27 SENT
  2. MeaganMS 6-11-14-19-28
  3. ckip 13, 16, 18, 24, and 26 Received: MystiqueDeep, Beachyblonde, PamUSAOhio
  4. Beachyblonde 2 - 7 - 10 - 20 - 30
  5. MystiqueDeep 8, 11, 17, 24, 29 SENT, Received: ckip, Beachyblonde, PamUSAOhio

Closed Groups

Click here for closed groups

Group FF1 - Surprise (send a surprise postcard to a winner, please consider the winner’s preferences) Closes on 30th October CLOSED - Winner: mere5oh - Address sent 4 November 2020

1. mere5oh WINNER, Received: all :smiley:
  2. Pezimaniac
  3. meritahti SENT
  4. Beachyblonde SENT
  5. alohagreetings SENT
  6. jocrafts SENT

I’m bored. Anyone that joins today gets a free Blue Cats or Dolotov cats card (specify which one you want - cards will be sent out next weekend when I get more stamps). I just got an order of 2020 Blue Cats cards yesteday, so I have plenty.

1 Like

I will join group5

@kyvintage Can you message me your address, please :slight_smile: ?

I’d like to join Groups 1, 4, and 5. Sending a message with my address momentarily.

I have updated :slight_smile:.

Aloha!
May I join groups 3, 5 & 8.
Thank you for hosting! :smiley:

I will join FF. No Lottery Groups?

I’ll join Group 7 :slight_smile:

May I join group 4 and group 8?

Also, how would the special/small groups work if only 1 person per country can join? Would it make sense to be 1 person per state/province?

Oops, I copied that from the main one in the Round Robins section. I’ll fix it.

I’ll add them tomorrow :).

Everything has been updated for the night :slight_smile:.

Hello, I would like to join groups 2 & 4, I’ll send my address to you now.

Everything is updated and @mere5oh lottery group added :slight_smile:

Pop me into the lottery group with 3, 8, 14, 24, 27

Thx

Please add me to a group 5 and group S3

@Tigergirl

Thank you for joining. I will get your address from PPP :slight_smile:.

I have updated :slight_smile:!