[RR] US to US Themes RR

Oooh, can I join 321, Flashback? I just got cards that are perfect for this!

1 Like

Thank you!

Updated!

:blue_heart:

Group 420 Oh so sweet. Thank you Maria @kanosis Perfect :heartpulse: Love the “lovely” stamps too!

2 Likes

427 Zen

The ultimate getaway cabin! Thank you @kanosis and I agree, I love a quiet moment where all is still and calm. I enjoy going on trips alone for that reason (though I like them with others as well, but for different reasons).

3 Likes

Group 424 from @kanosis: this card is SO Zen! Thank you! I want to.go to Japan one day.

Group 419 from @Hazygirl: card from The Wild Cards. This one is super cool, and I’m gonna look up this set. I appreciate all the info on the back too.

Thank you both!!

2 Likes

Group423 @salemhouse
Thank you, Ann, for the wonderful map of the Cayman Islands. It’s been awhile since I’ve visited. :diving_mask:

1 Like

Group 321 all sent. Enjoy,

Can I join group 413, 433. Thanks
Garry

1 Like

Add me to 435, 437 please

415 Animals
@TeachLittleKids fun monkey card! Thanks

419 Box Set
@TeachLittleKids thanks for this one! What Box Set is this one from? I’m not familiar

2 Likes

Group 417 Science, thank you @nursegarry for this blast from the past. If they make a comeback sign me up, maybe? :smile:

3 Likes

I’d like to join Group 435 please :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Group 321 - Flashback going out tomorrow

2 Likes

OK, I have been sending out the Group 430 (Eyes Closed) cards over 4 days and they are all on the way now. Cards heading to: @brooklynh, @tia272, @TeachLittleKids, @Bakersmom, @Cocosmom, @skatingjerry, @kanosis and @sleepyhippo1
:love_letter: :mailbox_with_mail: :flight_departure: :grin:

4 Likes

430 has been mailed

2 Likes

May I please join 435.

1 Like

group 431 postcards depart on friday morning :mailbox_with_mail::two_hearts::sparkles:

1 Like

Group 429 going in the mail!!

1 Like

May I join 397 & 437?

1 Like

Group 423 - Maps
@saoirse253 Yes, Alaskan cruises are great!

3 Likes

Welcome to the RR, @mcrxmy! :smiley:

2 Likes

Group 416 - have received the first of my “incoming”
(Folded cards → to → Postcards)
From @kanosis
Thanks for the sweet kittens. My last cat, Spike, was a grey striped tabby like this.

4 Likes