[RR] US to US Themes RR

postcards for Group 431 have been sent.

1 Like

Group 417 Science went in the mail this morning.

1 Like

I just returned from a monthlong vacation on Sunday, and am starting to catch up.

GROUP 342 (time flies)

@TwoDoggies - a humorous hourglass, and interesting info about Pink Floyd’s “Time” on the back.

@CalicoBeer - the Old State House in Boston, with a lovely clock on its facade. There is no way I can choose a favorite historical site. I was recently thrilled to see some ancient ones in Greece.

@kanosis - a clock with all its workings exposed. Yup, I, too, need to donate many many boxes of books.

GROUP 362 (feminism)

@CalicoBeer - some of Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s collar collection. What a remarkable woman!

@sarahaeyo - a great card of woman-to-woman support. I’m glad to hear you have someone so supportive in your live.

Thank you, all.

I mailed my 362 cards yesterday, just before my big box of mail was delivered.

3 Likes

Please add me to group 435 - Box Sets
Thanks

1 Like

May I join 435 and 436 :us:,thank you!

1 Like

Group 423 Maps; thank you @salemhouse for the Japanese flag card. I had a similar experience on a train through Italy. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I would like to join this RR with group 436
Memorial Day
Sending PM

1 Like

Group 414
@lunarrv15 Sent large letter, Cincinnati

Group 426
@BarbL Sent a great assortment of trinkets. thank you so much.

2 Likes

Welcome to the RR, @RhondaLou! :smile:

2 Likes

Group #410

Thank you @journeyforth for the wonderful bird postcard! I bet your pets are absolutely wonderful! :bird: :dog: :cat2:

Group #418

Thank you @PleiadianDragon for the awesome Lightening McQueen postcard! It is my favorite Pixar movie! I am currently in college at the moment as well! :racing_car: :zap:

3 Likes

Group 399 card received from @sarahaeyo i love potatoes too - all the dishes made with them are delish!

3 Likes

Group 342 (time flies) cards are going out today.

1 Like

Group #427 and Group #430 have been sent! :hugs:

1 Like

Imgur
For Group 418
Thanks so much to @TeachLittleKids I have yet to watch that movie too!
Thanks so much to @kanosis I have seen the first cars movie at least.

3 Likes

Group 423 Maps; thank you @kanosis this is a great one. I like this set and this is my first to receive. I also love the teacup kitties on the back.

3 Likes

Group 416 front of greeting card
SENT

1 Like

Recieved this beauty today from

GROUP 416 Front of greeting card

Thank you @KimberKS

2 Likes

Recieved this from @Wynnie today for
GROUP 416 front of cards

Thank you I love this card and the beautiful mermaid sticker!

I actually really needed this card!

3 Likes

Group 414
@lunarrv15

My first large letter card from Cincinnati Thanks for the info on Cincinnati. A fountain a century old. And the trolly tracks. Is it a functioning funicular?
Thank you, John.

1 Like

410 Thank you James, @uconn for the Board of Directors donkey card! I love donkeys actually.
I use to watch crime and detective shows all the time, but rarely even watch TV anymore. I really liked the ID channel, but after awhile, many of the shows that were based on true cases kinda got to me. So I’m taking a break!!

2 Likes