[RR] US to US Themes RR

Group 438 (color) cards are ready to go tomorrow.

1 Like

@skatingjerry That postcard is hysterical! :joy:

Received Group 421 @CalicoBeer 's card. Thank you so much for the comic book card! I just got some in a set and I’ve been having fun sending them out, so it’s fun to get one in return!

2 Likes

Join please 442 & 443, thanks Barb! :green_heart:

1 Like

May I join 428, thank you!

1 Like

Group 397, from @sleepyhippo1 - great illustrations of interior/exterior! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Group #405 & #432 have been sent! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Group 424
Thank you for the peaceful card and zen-like message. I needed it today! @CalicoBeer

2 Likes

Group 430
@TeachLittleKids

Thank you, Judy, for the beautiful patterned card. Love the various colors, too.

1 Like

Group 436 - Memorial Day

@BarbL sent The Atlantic Pavilion

@kanosis sent Pearl Harbor

@RhondaLou sent Arlington Cemetery

Thank you so much for your cards & notes. Peace to you all as well.

3 Likes

Group 321 from @KimberKS – What a cute card! I didn’t realize Amelia was born in 1897. That was 2 years before my grandfather! It blows my mind that that was REALLY not that long ago in the scheme of things.

Group 362 from @wmiz77 – Hello, fellow ATLian! I love writing to people from here, and I too appreciate that you share my values. It gives me hope for what comes next. The ladies on this card give me hope.

Group 409 from @TeachLittleKids – Yummmmm, love potatoes! Your facts are super interesting, especially the one about not washing them too early. Didn’t know that!

Group 431 from @sarahaeyo – Ha ha! Anything cat-related makes me laugh. They’re so full of purrrrsonality.

Thank you guys!!

4 Likes

Group 442 going out 6/12. :smiley:

Join please 447, 450 (#4), 453 & 455, thanks Barb! :green_heart:

1 Like

Updated!

:blue_heart:

1 Like

Going out today Groups:

May I join 450-(please assign me to lucky #9), 452, and 454, thank you!

1 Like

Received an honorary card for Group 439 from @hootnoodle - thank you! My brother visited last weekend and we played a tabletop-ish game for the first time. It was fun! I had not played a tabletop game in quite a while.

1 Like

Group 441 cards are in the mail.

1 Like

Group 436
@CalicoBeer
Great vintage Fort Ord card, Victoria. Thank you. Love the Zepplin sticker stamp.

2 Likes

Postcards have been sent for Group 440 and 444.

1 Like

I’d like to join #450 with #3.

1 Like

I’d like to join Group 450 with #7 please :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like