[RR] US to US Themes RR

Could I please join groups 441 and 444?

1 Like

Cards for Group 397 have been sent.

Group 397, from @kanosis - thank you so much for the USS Arizona Memorial postcard - what a beautiful image … I would love to someday visit it in person. The shadows are stunning!

2 Likes

Received for group 397

@kanosis The inside of a lava tube. That’s really neat you got to walk through it. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Updated!

:blue_heart:

Group 405 (sports) cards are ready to go on Monday.

1 Like

I’d like to join Group 440.
I spy “something round”

1 Like

All cards are ready to be mailed on Monday!

1 Like

Group 396 are in them mailbox for tomorrow’s pickup

1 Like

Can I join 428 & 444? Thank you!

1 Like

Could I join Group 440 (“something summer-y”)

Postcards for group 441 have been sent.

1 Like

Grp 441 Ready for mail!

1 Like

Thank you @CalicoBeer For this very relaxing card! I am one of the candle lovers. Your story about not being able to light matches or lighters made me smile. It isn’t intuitive!

@nursegarry Postcards from album covers is a fantastic idea! Thank you so much.

@skatingjerry I love the cards that you and Stella make together. This is so bright and happy!

2 Likes

New arrivals!

Grp 421 from @pixxi88 – a card from my own collection! Always nice to get back the ones I’ve sent out. If I like it enough to send, I’m always happy to get it from someone else.

Grp 429 from @tia272 cool historical card from Moldova!

Grp 429 from @TeachLittleKids I am always a fan of the shiny ones! Beautiful card from Rio de Janeiro.

Grp 431 from @skatingjerry A cat lady! She made me smile. 3 cats & 3 dogs sounds like a houseful!

Thank you all!!

3 Likes

My cards for Group 396 will be in the mail tomorrow.

Also, I received a lovely Blue Cats card with Mama cat feeding pancakes to kitty cats. I eat breakfast out once a week with a friend and I frequently have a Belgian waffle. Yum.

3 Likes

Group 439 (cats)

@CrimsonKing - three Siamese kittens in a straw hat, with pretty stamps and stickers, too. Thank you.

2 Likes

Group 421 Superheroes
Thank you @TeachLittleKids

So appropriate for postcrossers! Love :heart: it

2 Likes

Received for group 397
@skatingjerry Massachusetts map. Yes that makes sense. We had pretty good weather today too. Thank you

1 Like

Group 439 :cat2:
@saoirse253 Thank you Rhonda for this Blue Cat card, yes it is new! :smiley: Thank you for the book suggestion! :open_book:

@hootnoodle Thank you Mary for this sweet cat who looks like they’re settling in for a rest! I get a lot of birds around my bird feeder, which I have to move because the seeds that the birds miss are growing into grass in my mulched area, haha! Walking in a wildlife refuge would be neat. :smiley:

3 Likes

Group 432,
Will be sent out tomorrow!

1 Like

From me! Love those waffles!