[RR] US to US Themes RR - CLOSED. Join NEW RR!

Group 121
@coleandjojo I really fun out houses in the winter scenery. I have never mentioned this, but I love your peace sign sign off. Sometimes sunny spots in cold weather is really the best juxtaposition. I have never ridden a four wheeler before. It looks like fun, but I am just too risk-averse!

1 Like

Iā€™d like to join group 124 please, will message with address. :slight_smile:

1 Like

updating all. working on my owed postcardsā€¦i keep losing my days off but my table is clear and the cards are ready for me to write at least! :woman_shrugging: The sub carrier above me has transferred out, so I am now the head sub and starting to realize how much she was getting called. haha

addresses going out for 124

My cards are heading out for 121

I have mailed my cards for group 124 :mailbox_with_mail:

1 Like

@jocrafts I received your wintry sloth (Iā€™m leaning sloth over bear) the post office gave this little guy some more character but I donā€™t mind to me it adds to the postcard experience!! A sign of its travelsā€¦

Summary

2 Likes

My cards are out (well they will be in the mail tomorrow) for group 124 :mailbox:

1 Like

Group 123 - great card received from @Angeldreamer, thanks!

1 Like

I have changed my ā€œnewā€ Forum name (mebertram) back to my ā€œoldā€ Forum name, alcott1.

1 Like

121 - @jocrafts - I agree, cute card! I think itā€™s either a sloth or a monkey making a snow angelā€¦.sloths are the ā€œinā€ animal the past year or so, so I think it is likely that. We have also only had 1 snow storm thus far.
121 - @coleandjojo - cute little outhouse in the midst of a snow driftā€¦.I would hate to have to trudge thru that to do the necessary! Lol bring back the chamber pots!! The weather patterns the last decade have certainly been different and unpredictable!

123 - @Albertagirl71 you sealed this card well, so the stamp art is all intact! I love this kind of card but have yet to do any myself yet. I bet pawing thru your dadā€™s boxes was so fun!!! Thanks for the great stamps you used as postage as well. I have never seen the Santa one you used!!

130 - @savagepink great vintage looking card with glitter accents of 2 dogs going sledding!!

I should be caught up on cards received for this group, but still have a few cards I havent opened in envelopes yet, but running out of time before I have to go to bed tonight. will finish my reporting tomorrow or Tuesday and update and send out any addresses then. I also will catch up on my owed cards this weekā€¦assuming I donā€™t lose any of my days off! (I am now the 1st person they call when help is needed in my office, great for the pocketbook but not for my personal chores!)

2 Likes

I would love to join group 128 (botanical). Iā€™ll pm my address :slight_smile:

1 Like

credited to 121

all updatedā€¦new categories added. click on the arrow next to my name to see them quickly

Yes thanks for that ā€¦!!

Group 128ā€“My postcards are written, and as soon as the snow stops, I will take them to the post office.

1 Like

Group 128 is in the mail before todayā€™s postman swings by :slight_smile: :mailbox_with_mail:

1 Like

M y cards are going out for 124 and 128

Group 128

@jocrafts ā€“ Thank you for the beautiful postcard of the almond blossoms and the swallow. The stamps are great, too.

1 Like

Group 128 will be in the mail today.
Also received from 128 from @jocrafts: I love everything about this cardā€¦ the stamps, your handwriting, the stickers, the washi, the card itself. I wish my mail looked half as decent as yours! :sweat_smile: Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello Friends

Sorry I have been a stranger. I started a new job at the end of last year and I have been crazy with work (which is good) ever since. It has seriously cut back on my hobby time!

Right now we are :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake: in so Iā€™ve got time to catch up! :snowflake:

My cards for 124 will be in the mail tomorrow. :pen: Thanks for your patience.

Some overdue reports!

group sender note
124 @katie333 A phenomenally gorgeous B&W view of the Golden Gate Bridge & the CLOUDS in sky above it, in B&W. Moody and magnificent! Love it! :heart:
124 @angeldreamer Cynthia sent me CHRIST of the Ozarks, a beautiful replica of the statue in Rio. I would love to go antique shopping with you! :heart:
130 @angeldreamer A sweet Christmas card about believing in magic. :santa:
Click to see cards

Thanks for hosting Cynthia! :kissing:

2 Likes