[RR] 🇺🇸 US to US Surprise Me -Themeless Fun From Hawaii to Maine - We Want YOU! (Part 1)

1183 was mailed

1177 from @Ukucaitie a great work called Dragon and Tree by Roger Dean. We have been gathering up TV subscriptions as well but I feel like we only watch one show/series and then never go back to what ever channel it was on.

1160 from @Angeldreamer how in the world you have time to write cards now I will never know. Hopefully you will be regular soon and will get to work the easy days as well.

1177 from @AccentOnHakes sends a wonderful fruit crate label of Pears. I had a dream the other night of my orchard after it had matured and it was wonderful, I woke up ready to go pick fruit. Haha I have never had a bathtub pear, but you are right they usually do make a mess when ripe.

1177 from @ellistrations sends a lake Jordan in Chatham County, North Carolina card. I spend summers at the lake as much as possible. I love to ski.

1172 from @Blue_Fox a great 1899 view of the Bowery in New York, the hustle and bustle even then is something I have only experienced a few days in my life.

1176 from @Koyohtay a nice Booted Bantam Chicken, Mine had eggs all winter last year, but then they were all murdered in the summer by the minks so this winter I will not be as fortunate.

unknown group from @Koyohtay a card from Fort Laramie National HIstoric Site.

1172 from @lyndylou5 a fantastic card with many flower types on it. We had real food for thanksgiving, (yes this card took a while to get to me). That is neat that your town is restoring the 1923 Caboose. We have part of a demolished train station in our house, the wood became a few of the interior walls.

Thank you all so much.