[RR] US to US Surprise Me -Themeless Fun From Hawaii to Maine! (Updated)

Group 1839 went in the mail this morning.

Received from Group 1832

@prssrp , thank for the beautiful cliff card. I hope the past week has been easier for you.

Group 1819

@Blue_Fox - a meteor shower. I missed the Northern Lights show in our area this past weekend, as we just were returning from a wonderful trip. I’d love to have seen the night sky then, but the tradeoff was worth it! Thank you. Hope your surgery went smoothly.

1 Like

Would like to join grroup #1841
Thanks!

1 Like

Please add me to group # 1841
Apologies - I am a rookie
Thanks

2 Likes

Can I join Group 1842 thank you

I just wanted to let group 1840 know my cards may not go out until the weekend, I fell outside of the Dr office after getting knee injections. I sprained my hand and arm and gave myself a black eye…all on my right side, which is my do everything side!

Group 1831 Complete

@kristencat thank you for the cool Charlotte postcard! Our weather is getting warmer but I am not used to 81 and thunderstorms!

@SincerelySel thank you for the vintage travel poster, I wish we had more wall space to get some framed art like this!

@tia thank you for the sweet cat card, my daughter is using it for some design inspiration! I too am looking forward to summer meals and eating light with lots of cold foods!

3 Likes

@saoirse253 LOL! I use the word dig ALL the time.

1 Like

@durangirl Feel better soon!! I am no stranger to falls myself.

1 Like

Group 1833 received from @bookmeg

I love aquariums, so I’ll have to ck out the two you mentioned. Thanks for this cool space card!

Group 1835 received from @geojoy

Super cool decorated card! I haven’t had any Big Grove Beer, but I’ll keep my eyes out for it. I love that your family is involved.

1 Like

1834 - @uconn - Nile Crocodile- Definitely want to keep my distance

1838 -

@TrvlCat - Rangeley Lakes - Sounds like a great place to visit

@blubay2021 - palm tree and beach - It is just Odis and I and sometimes my house feels crowded.

3 Likes

@durangirl hope you’re not too achy from your fall and you have a quick recovery!

1 Like

Group 1827 A coffee card :coffee: I drink it at night! Thanks Niki @Cynovian I like your decorations, especially the snail you drew. Yes, I have been to Presque Isle, and it’s beautiful!

• All in the group received
2 Likes

Can I join group # 1841
Sharon

Oh my! Hope you recover quickly!

1 Like

Welcome to the group - and Happy Your-Birthday-Was-Yesterday Day!!

giphy-downsized3

2 Likes

Thanks

Welcome Home, @hootnoodle! Hope the trip was fabulous!

:sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

Group 1841 filled and I sent the address list.

Have a sunshine-soaked day! :sunglasses:
Updated hippieemoji

Open Groups

Traveling Groups (check your status here)

1 Like

I sent to group 1841 today:
@nursegarry
@antoniaseagull
@skatingjerry
@KnittingDyke

4 Likes

Please add me to the next group!