I’ve posted the cards for group #008 today

Thanks for reporting your cards!

RR updated. :white_check_mark:

I have mailed my cards for #008 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Stay warm out there, everyone! :snowflake:

1 Like

Two cards of Group #001 are on their way. The one for @figtrees will follow next week.

2 Likes

I like the suspense!

2 Likes

All 3 cards for RR group #001 are in their way today…hope they get there soon after our 3rd day of not receiving mail here :disappointed:
I hope a bumper Friday mail stash arrives tomorrow :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

I hope so too. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello! Can I join Group 003 - Art? Thanks!

Yes, Katie, I’ve signed you up. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Are there no takers for #006 - our Springtime group? :hushed:

:tulip: :hatching_chick: :cherry_blossom: :seedling: :egg:

2 Likes

Just to confirm I have received postcards from @anon12505293 and @claireandivy. Thank you very much for sending your cards.

@anon12505293 I enjoyed your descriptions of your holiday in Greece, and @claireandivy I used to live in Copenhagen, so it was lovely to hear you enjoyed your Copenhagen-Hamburg trip. Hopefully there are more opportunities for holidaying soon.

@figtrees is it possible to rejoin the #003 art group?

1 Like

group #008 - sent my cards today

3 Likes

Yesssss my weeks worth of mail arrived today and I am delighted with cards from @figtrees and @AnjuschkaC :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you @figtrees for the beautiful bluebell wood card - they are actually special to us and we have a bluebell memorial corner in our garden :blue_heart::purple_heart: Am also a keen explorer and cant wait to get away again, to anywhere, Wales,Italy, Timbuktu :smiley:

@AnjuschkaC thanks for the gorgeous butterfly first edition card with special stamp on it!! Amazing! Isn’t it a small world? Congrats on your PhD :mortar_board: The Borders will be pretty in this snow, once the smowgates open again :snowflake::slightly_smiling_face:

All my mail today made me really happy and I love this new hobby of mine. Am addicted to cards,stamps and washi tape :rofl:

Stay safe,cosy and warm everyone
Vicky x

4 Likes

Hi Alex :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m going to ask you to wait for now - you may not have spotted in the opening post of this thread, that I ask new Postcrossers to just join one group at first, and then as soon as all their cards have been received, they can sign up to as many groups as they’d like. (It’s a fairly standard ‘rule’ across many RRs.) (You can see that my reply to EdinburghLady, a bit higher up the thread, mentions this too.) However, you made me realize that I hadn’t put a number on this - obviously with 9 sent you probably don’t feel that “new” anymore. :wink:

But, since I’m trying to apply the same rule to everyone fairly, I’ll ask you to bear with me, and I’ll sign you up when your tenth card is registered, or when all your cards for Group #008 arrive, whichever happens first!

Thanks for understanding. :slightly_smiling_face:

Bringing a touch of glamour to this RR with the feather boa!
Thanks for sharing your cards, @EdinburghLady

1 Like

Ok that is fine!

1 Like

Group 008 received today a fantastic card of the Little Mermaid in Copenhagen from @claireandivy - hope you get back on planes and travel soon

Also received a great postcard of a Vermeer painting from @anon43943688. I’m packing my bags and moving to Norway now to complete my moomin mug collection!

Thanks both of you

1 Like

I like the subject but a bit daunted by the idea of sending 9 cards!

2 Likes

Yes, this is what I thought too!

1 Like