[RR] The British Isles RR ★

Group #005 - received from @anon12505293

I love your coastal scene, dear Sarah! Northumberland is a beautiful part of the UK which I don’t visit often enough. Maybe end of this summer, when staycations are safe again.

3 Likes

My cards for Group #005 are now sent :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you, Alys, that will be helpful. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for all the reports!

RR updated. :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Hi everyone, can I join Group #003 Art? I am new to Postcrossing and this will be my first RR—looking forward to see how it works!

2 Likes

You certainly can join the group and we’re really pleased that you’ve decided to take part in the RR. :slightly_smiling_face: Welcome!

1 Like

Group #005 received a fantastic card (and equally fab stamps) today from @Bayrisches-Madl

Sabine thanks for the card - what a lovely building with loads of history - somewhere to add to my list of places to see :smiley:

I’m glad you’re having better luck with the post in this RR, @anon12505293 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

#005 natural landscapes

Just received a lovely card from @katiemmj of Loch Rannoch - thank you! Love the view and the stamp too :heart_eyes:

That means I’ve received cards from everyone in the group now - thank you so much!

All of mine have now been sent, hope you like them!

1 Like

Group 005 received today a gorgeous postcard of Sheffield Park from @candyflosscurls - what a beautiful place - I can imagine myself having a nice relax by the lake. I’m glad you saw the jay too :smiley:

Also received a really pretty card of sunset on the Isle of Iona from @katiemmj - really love the colours of the clouds and I’m off to learn more about the area now! I also like walks on the beach looking for pebbles and fossils

All my cards are now received

2 Likes

Thanks for reporting, everyone.

1 Like

Group 005:

Thank you so much @candyflosscurls for the beautiful Greek lagoon! Definitely got me dreaming about holidays on this freezing cold day! :desert_island:

1 Like

…sounds perfect right about now! :earth_africa:

Crikey that got to you quickly…I only stuck in the post here yesterday at about 1pm!

So glad you liked it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone, can I please join groups #001 surprise and #002 food&drink. @figtrees I presume you still have my address, let me know if I should re-send

1 Like

@AnjuschkaC I found it in an old private message. :slightly_smiling_face: You’re signed up - welcome!

1 Like

Hello :grinning: May I join 001 and 002 and if allowed 003 please as I have lots of nice varied postcards to swap and share :love_letter:

So exciting :laughing::+1:t3::tulip:
Will dm ny address
Ta
Vicky

1 Like

Welcome, Vicky! :slightly_smiling_face:
As you’re a new Postcrosser I’ve signed you up to Group #001 initially. Just taking part in 1 group at first is really good when you’re just starting a RR. Once your postcards are received I’ll sign you up to as many groups as you like - hope you understand @EdinburghLady and I’ll look forward to signing you up to the others in a short while.

That has now filled Group #001. So, I’ll now send the addresses!

1 Like

Could we have a “card from another country” group maybe? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

First timer here
I’ll be happy to join group #004 sport.

1 Like