[RR] The British Isles RR ★

Thank you, Mark @Maddymail. Please May I be added to # 181 Surprise? Thank you so very much!

Charles

1 Like

Good to see you back @Maddymail

Can I please join…

Group #181 Surprise :gift:
Group #183 All things English :england:
Group #184 Centenary of Commemorative Stamps :postcrossing:

thank you & Happy Easter everyone x

1 Like

Groups #181 & #183 for me please Mark

1 Like

May I join Group #181 Surprise :gift: please, @Maddymail ?

2 Likes

Thank you for arranging all this, @Maddymail. If there is room please could I join:
180 springtime and Easter
181 Surprise
183 All Things English

Thank you so much!
Elisabeth

2 Likes

Hi Mark, great to see so many lovely RRs up, thank you! Please can i join 180 :rabbit2: 183 :england: and 184 :postcrossing: ? I didn’t know it was the 100th anniversary of commemorative stamps!

2 Likes

Please can I join Groups #181 and #184 :smiley: I grew up on the Jurassic Coast so would love to join that one too but just need to check I’ve got enough relevant cards to send!!

2 Likes

Addresses for Group #181 Surprises :gift: have been sent.

Due to popular demand @chrisbonham11 @mwntimperial & @geo_ I have opened another Surprise :gift: group, you have all been added to this one, this is number #185 :slightly_smiling_face:

RR Updated

8 Likes

Thank you, @Maddymail !

Can I take the last space for group 185 surpises :gift:, and also join group 182 :t_rex::sauropod:, please :slight_smile:

( @Maddymail I need to send you my new address)

2 Likes

Addresses for Group #185 Surprises :gift: has been sent :slightly_smiling_face:

RR Updated

4 Likes

Morning @Maddymail , lovely to see you back. Please could I join group #182 :sauropod: :t_rex: ?
May I also join group #184 (Stamps)?

Happy Easter :hatching_chick:

1 Like

My postcards for Group #185 Surprises :gift: have been written and will be popped in a postbox when I head out later.

3 Likes

Please can I join Group #182 Jurassic British Isles :t_rex: :sauropod: too please :star_struck:

1 Like

I’ve also just written my cards for group #185 so they’ll make the last collection today :postbox:

2 Likes

Hope everyone has been having a good bank holiday. I have posted my cards for Group 185 - Surprise.

3 Likes

Cards for Group #181 are ready for today’s post :mailbox:

2 Likes

My cards for Group #181 have been posted :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Thank you @chrisbonham11 for this really fantastic picture of Queen Charlotte from the National Portrait Gallery for Group 185 - Surprise! I absolutely want to go and see it for myself, now. The NPG is somewhere I’ve shockingly never been, despite living so close to London. No, I didn’t cover the Georgian period at any stage in school, either. The lovely lily stamp is a great accompaniment to the Queen. Thank you so much!
Elisabeth

3 Likes

And… I forgot to post the actual card, again! Sorry @chrisbonham11

4 Likes