[RR] North American November 2021 Round Robin - Gobbling Up Postcards Edition - Addresses Sent!

Hey Everyone! Still another month to sign up for the NA Secret Christmas RR! Come play!

#27 reporting -

Remaining cards #21-30 mailed today :mailbox:

1 Like

#2 reporting!

Cards 1 to 11 leaving tomorrow! :blush:

1 Like

Cards through #17 in the mailbox.

1 Like

#5 - my cards went out yesterday.

1 Like

#22 uconn

1 - 3 mailing Thursday

1 Like

#17 @CrimsonKing a Plymouth Sound some kinda map. Not really fond of autumn weather i like summer. Thank you.

#19 @ellistrations Queen of the Night Cactus nice fall decor thank you.

3 Likes

Hi!

I am actually #26 this round and I am still writing my postcards-so I think your Plymouth Sound map is from someone else:) I will send mine tomorrow!

Take care!

1 Like

Happy November!

I am reporting 2 postcards today:

#17 @CrimsonKing Thank you for all the butterflies-stickers and card, plus tulips! All my favorites! We have only had snow in the high country. Down in the Denver area, we have had 1 flash of sleet and a couple of flakes! I am preparing myself for a big blast! Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

#19 @ellistrations Thank you for the Death Valley National Park card. Thanks for all the fun decorations, too. Weather wise, we have had about the same as you-chilly nights and mostly perfect days. Hope it lasts!

Thanks to both of you!

3 Likes

#27 reporting - first card received for this monthā€˜s RR

#19 @ellistrations - thank you for the WAW Peregrine falcon to add to my collectionšŸ˜. I agree with you, Thanksgiving leftovers are the bestšŸ˜‹

2 Likes

#15 has cards!

@ladybug513 #13 nice cards of St Honore les Bains. Sounds like a fun retreat in the winter! I could use a nice warm spa right nowā€¦we are finally dipping below freezing at night. I hope the hailstorm damage isnā€™t too bad.
@CrimsonKing #17 Chicago travel poster! Here in Indy they dye the canal green for St Patrickā€™s Day as well. I havenā€™t seen Chicagoā€™s green waters yet. Thanks for the great card!
@ellistrations #19 A very nice card of The Flume, a waterfall in New Hampshire. Looks so fun to visit! Iā€™m glad you and your mom enjoyed the weather. When the sun is out in the afternoon we are in the 50s which is not too bad, but the mornings are not my favorite! Brr!

2 Likes

#22 uconn

#17 @CrimsonKing cool comic. It wasnā€™t too cold on Halloween, so we never opened the blackberry brandy. We carried a margarita for the trip though :joy:

#19 @ellistrations egg in a nest, quote card. Thanks!

#27 @NittanyLionRI this is the ā€˜wurstā€™ card
Thanks!

6 Likes

#19 ellistrations received

#21 @Beachyblonde - Halloween Kitties, thank you! This is too cute! I hope you had a great outcome with trick-or-treating. Costume choices couldnā€™t be so different but sound like fun, haha! Have yā€™all ever tried matching costumes?

2 Likes

A random set of 8 cards went out today.

1 Like

#22 uconn

4 - 9 mailing Friday

1 Like

Hi, #26 here, reporting all cards have been mailed! Hope they travel swiftly.

1 Like

#11 mailed 1-3 today. Iā€™ll work on writing a bunch this weekend!

1 Like

#17 received from:

#5 @carolreader a Mincing Mockingbird postcard, I love these cards. :laughing: I think I would regret it too if I ā€œbroke the knob offā€ the door, it means weā€™d have to find another way out and Iā€™m not good at climbing through windows, haha! Thank you for the card!

1 Like

#25 is today mailing all except 8, 18, 19. I need another couple of days for those three.

#5 sent an autumn view of Cuyahoga Valley Natl Park. My bucket list includes visiting every national park (or maybe just those in the lower 48). Iā€™ve been to 17, but this isnā€™t one. Yet.

#17 sent a lovely blue impressionist watercolor of a bridge over the Delaware. I enjoy water coloring, but I have trouble controlling the water. Or maybe itā€™s the pigment. Wish me luck figuring it out.

#19 sent monkey flowers, or so the caption says. I donā€™t see monkeys in the blossom shape either, Barbara, so Iā€™ll just accept it and move on. Thanks too for the ice cream idea that I know have to add to the grocery list.

Thank you, all!

1 Like

#26 Reporting:

27 @NittanyLionRI Thank you for this sweet little fox in a buttercup field card! It says he is a kit! If I could favorite it, I would!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:Hope you have a great holiday season!

2 Likes