[RR] North American November 2021 Round Robin - Gobbling Up Postcards Edition - Addresses Sent!

Hello I would like to join, if possible!

Thank you!

#26, I think:-)

Please add me if I’m not too late.

Please sign me up!

Everyone added to hear - some will be assigned numbers once I close this out. Only two spaces left!

I think you forgot me! :upside_down_face:

I am so excited about this one! I started Postcrossing again last October and the November 2020 NA RR was my first time being a part of this group. It’s been a great year and I only missed out on one month! :purple_heart:

ETA: After posting I noticed a little cake next to my name that informed me that TODAY is the anniversary of the day I joined! How fun!

5 Likes

Yay! Happy Cake Day (at least that’s what they call it on Reddit!!)!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :tada: :tada:

3 Likes

Sorry! Will fix that now!

1 Like

Only one spot left!

Thank you!!

I would like to join please :grin:

And in record time (about 18 hours) the round robin is full! New participants, please send me your addresses in a private message. Addresses will be sent to the group next week. In the meantime, you are welcome to start selecting cards.

7 Likes

Oof! This is getting faster and faster!!! :sweat_smile: Thankfully, there’s the alternative now! Thank you @LaurenceB !

1 Like

Yes, I will definitely open the alternative soon since it filled up so quickly! Stay tuned!

1 Like

Please add me to the alternative list. I missed the sign-up window (again)

1 Like

Addresses have been sent. If you notice any errors, please let me know by replying to the address message.

2 Likes

#19 ellistrations
ALL cards are ready to head out tomorrow!

1 Like

#15 sending out #1-10 today.

1 Like

#17 CrimsonKing

All cards are going out today! :smiley:

1 Like

#27 NittanyLionRI - cards #1-20 were mailed today📫

1 Like