[RR] North American November 2021 Round Robin - Gobbling Up Postcards Edition - Addresses Sent!

Addresses have been sent. If you notice any errors, please let me know by replying to the address message.

2 Likes

#19 ellistrations
ALL cards are ready to head out tomorrow!

1 Like

#15 sending out #1-10 today.

1 Like

#17 CrimsonKing

All cards are going out today! :smiley:

1 Like

#27 NittanyLionRI - cards #1-20 were mailed today📫

1 Like

Hey Everyone! Still another month to sign up for the NA Secret Christmas RR! Come play!

#27 reporting -

Remaining cards #21-30 mailed today :mailbox:

1 Like

#2 reporting!

Cards 1 to 11 leaving tomorrow! :blush:

1 Like

Cards through #17 in the mailbox.

1 Like

#5 - my cards went out yesterday.

1 Like

#22 uconn

1 - 3 mailing Thursday

1 Like

#17 @CrimsonKing a Plymouth Sound some kinda map. Not really fond of autumn weather i like summer. Thank you.

#19 @ellistrations Queen of the Night Cactus nice fall decor thank you.

3 Likes

Hi!

I am actually #26 this round and I am still writing my postcards-so I think your Plymouth Sound map is from someone else:) I will send mine tomorrow!

Take care!

1 Like

Happy November!

I am reporting 2 postcards today:

#17 @CrimsonKing Thank you for all the butterflies-stickers and card, plus tulips! All my favorites! We have only had snow in the high country. Down in the Denver area, we have had 1 flash of sleet and a couple of flakes! I am preparing myself for a big blast! Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

#19 @ellistrations Thank you for the Death Valley National Park card. Thanks for all the fun decorations, too. Weather wise, we have had about the same as you-chilly nights and mostly perfect days. Hope it lasts!

Thanks to both of you!

3 Likes

#27 reporting - first card received for this month‘s RR

#19 @ellistrations - thank you for the WAW Peregrine falcon to add to my collection😁. I agree with you, Thanksgiving leftovers are the best😋

2 Likes

#15 has cards!

@ladybug513 #13 nice cards of St Honore les Bains. Sounds like a fun retreat in the winter! I could use a nice warm spa right now…we are finally dipping below freezing at night. I hope the hailstorm damage isn’t too bad.
@CrimsonKing #17 Chicago travel poster! Here in Indy they dye the canal green for St Patrick’s Day as well. I haven’t seen Chicago’s green waters yet. Thanks for the great card!
@ellistrations #19 A very nice card of The Flume, a waterfall in New Hampshire. Looks so fun to visit! I’m glad you and your mom enjoyed the weather. When the sun is out in the afternoon we are in the 50s which is not too bad, but the mornings are not my favorite! Brr!

2 Likes

#22 uconn

#17 @CrimsonKing cool comic. It wasn’t too cold on Halloween, so we never opened the blackberry brandy. We carried a margarita for the trip though :joy:

#19 @ellistrations egg in a nest, quote card. Thanks!

#27 @NittanyLionRI this is the ‘wurst’ card
Thanks!

6 Likes

#19 ellistrations received

#21 @Beachyblonde - Halloween Kitties, thank you! This is too cute! I hope you had a great outcome with trick-or-treating. Costume choices couldn’t be so different but sound like fun, haha! Have y’all ever tried matching costumes?

2 Likes

A random set of 8 cards went out today.

1 Like

#22 uconn

4 - 9 mailing Friday

1 Like