[RR] North American May 2022 Round Robin - The May It Warm Up Edition - Closed

All my cards are headed out today. :smiley:

#11 reporting: all cards for May are in the mail. Phew … :sweat_smile:

#22 uconn
all cards written, some made it out today, the rest tomorrow

#7 - Cards 6 and 8-11 are on the way.

#15 had cards to Canada ready (11, 18, 23, 24, 27).

1 Like

#8 Shesa-Renegade reporting that half of my cards went into the mail on Monday and that I will be sending the other half in the morning! Gosh, I just love this hobby!!

1 Like

All cards sent!

My cards went out in yesterday’s mail.

Mailed today:

3, 6, 8, 9, 10, 15, 25, 26

#21 jeffweiss mailed 1-5, 8, 12, 14 this morning.

I mailed the following cards today: #18, 20, 21, 23, 26, 28, 29 30 :mailbox:

#15 has sent cards through #14.

#5 - my first card received, already!

@ljbbauer sent a cool illustration of Maud Stevens Wagner, a tattoo artist of renown. This postcard set looks really great - “Good Night Stories of Rebel Girls”. I hope you get more! Thank you.

1 Like

#26 sarahaeyo sending out cards #1-15 tomorrow morning~

Cards to be mailed tomorrow: 10, 13, 14, 17, 20, 30 Yes, I randomly go down the list. :grinning:

1 Like

18 reporting

I have mailed cards 1,2,4,7,8,10,13,19

#21 jeffweiss mailed 6 & 7 this morning.

#16 NittanyLionRI - mailed cards #15 & 17 today📫

#15 all cards are now ready!

@CrimsonKing #2 I love this set of birds! A friend gifted it to me for Christmas and I’ve been slowly sending it out. I’m always scared I’ll accidentally send one to someone who doesn’t like strong language. I have seen robins but not many cardinals or blue jays. I live pretty much in the heart of downtown Indy, though, so I don’t see as many birds as I did when I lived in Muncie.

1 Like

I received my first May card today from #19 @ellistrations Thank you for the card from the City of Roses! I love the rose gardens there. My son went to college in Portland and we got to know the city in those years. A foodie town! I try to place parameters on myself for my hobbies, including Postcrossing. Ask me how that’s going! Ha!

2 Likes