[RR] North American May 2022 Round Robin - The May It Warm Up Edition - Closed

I would like to join again. Thanks :blush:

1 Like

I’d like to join please. I just PM’d my address to @cawindt. I’m not certain what the significance, if any, is of the number, but if it’s available, I’ll take #19. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Join please

1 Like

i would like to join~ pm’d my address :two_hearts:

2 Likes

@hansenplfl, you’ll get all the info you need once @cawindt has everyone’s address. Usually, in the last few days of the month … so, keep your eyes peeled next week! And have fun!

I’d love to join again. #14 please?

1 Like

Me please!!

I’m sorry, but you were too late this month. We reached 30 people with @jacieslar’s post.

1 Like

This month is closed with 30 participants. Addresses will be sent next week to everyone.

3 Likes

For those who may be pulling cards to get ready for sending on May 1st, please note that #17 hansenplfl has asked to be removed from the round robin. I will reach out to @PostAddy to see if she’d like to fill the spot.

2 Likes

Please note, @PostAddy is now #17 for the month

6 Likes

#11 reporting first card arrived today from #10, @emotis. Hope you had a fab time in Windsor, and thank you sooooo very much for the lovely Canada stamps! Of course, Craig will forgive you for sending early so you could send with Canadian stamps. :wink: And what a great sense of humour you have! … ya … right, from the Coronavirs Tourism Bureau. Your card and the corresponding note really cracked me up! Thank you very much. :roll_of_toilet_paper: :hugs:

1 Like

@emotis had my full blessing to send her cards to the Canadians while in Canada :smiley: Whatever we can do to save some money in this hobby! I’ve been to several meetups in Canada where I’ve been tasked to bring the international and US cards back to the US to be sent from Michigan!

6 Likes

I LOVE Canada Post and have missed taking weekend trips to send cards and use all the pretty Canadian postage. I was so excited to use it again. Though admittedly… had the slightest twinge of guilt for sending early. :grinning: :smiley: :smile:

1 Like

Addresses have been sent! If you notice any errors, please let me know!

2 Likes

#23 reporting:

#10 @emotis Wow you’re super early this month :laughing: Thank you for your PHQ card and I hope you enjoyed your time in Windsor!

1 Like

#19 ellistrations

ALL cards head out tomorrow!

2 Likes

@PostAddy in rersponse to your message, yes, offensive language is fine. envelopes not needed. I have an 18 year old. The younger ones have heard it all :laughing:

2 Likes

#16 NittanyLionRI

Cards for #2,3,4,8,10,19,24,25,& 27 written, stamped, and will be in the mail tomorrow :mailbox:

#7 - My cards 1-5 are on the way.