[RR] North American March 2023 Round Robin - The March to the Beat of a Different Drummer Edition - Closed

Cards 1-14 are in the mail.

Everyone else has to wait until my stamp order arrives (fingers crossed!)

My cards are all going in the mail tomorrow.

so excited my (@harleyq2btrue #20) first card arrived in todays mail. no surprise it was #7 @lyndylou5 at a whopping 39 miles distance :laughing: with a interesting swimmer “Live Life Well”
card and some interesting vintage sea life stamps that matched almost perfectly.
were did that 4 letter word “S” word (snow) go to they keep threatening us with? im not complaining too hard, its beautiful but i don’t like driving in it. thank you Lyndy for the Great card

#19 received

#14 @dnrhott - thank you! I imagine the parks would be busy this year as well. I really should take a trip out to one at some point, it’s been too long.

#22 uconn

#11 @Hazygirl first card received is a great card! Thanks

#28 reporting cards #1-7 in today’s mail.

I received my first card for the month…

from #19 ellistrations – a gorgeous image of a South Carolina road lined with moss-covered live oaks. Thank you so much! We have a live oak in our back yard, which I understand is somewhat unusual this far inland. They are gorgeous trees.

Thank you so much!

Cards to Canada (18, 23, 24, 27) and 26-30 are written.

#5 - All my cards in the mail today.

#15 also mailed #3 and #25 today

All of my cards are now in the mail.

#17 reporting:

All my cards are written and will be posted today! :clap:t2:

I have received two cards already. :partying_face:

From #7 @lyndylou5 a beautiful card crafted from used postage stamps. So creative! The only snow here was on the grass and it didn’t stay long. :wink:

And from another “neighbor”, #20 @harleyq2btrue, sent a foggy, mysterious scene. I find it somewhat calming, too. :face_with_monocle:

Thanks to you both! :heart:

1 Like

#28 reporting, cards 8, 9, 10 are in today’s mail.

#11 Hazygirl
All cards are traveling.

#9 received the following cards today…

from #2 crimsonking - a fun St Patrick’s day card!

from #10 emotis - a gorgeous Lantern Press image of the Pacific Northwest. It’s great to be back. I hope it’s something I can keep up on a regular basis now.

from #22 uconn - llamas!!! And they are in Machu Picchu! Awesome card! True story: I watched a pair of llamas raid a tourist’s backpack inside Machu Picchu. They found some fruit and walked away quite happy. The owner of said backpack was off with their tour group and didn’t have a clue.

Thank you all for the great cards!

1 Like

#28 reporting

Cards 11-22 are ready for Monday’s mail.

Cards received:

#2 @CrimsonKing Happy St. Patrick’s Day. I’ve already had my green mint shake from McD’s. It was yum.

#19 @ellistrations Lou Paper St. Patrick’s Day. I didn’t know you were getting married!! Congratulations. When’s the big day?

2 Likes

Two fabulous cards arrived today. Thank you to:

#9 @RobinP for the adorable cat card. If you’ve mentioned Nantes before, I’ve completely forgotten. How cool that you’ve spent time in a city I love! I love the area around the chateau. I was last in town about 10 years ago. I need to go back!

#19 @ellistrations for the cool Hilton Head card, stamps, stickers and washi! I am looking forward to spending time on the beach in a few weeks in St. Martin!

1 Like

#15 first cards arrived today!

@CrimsonKing #2 Fun St Patty’s Day drinks! I don’t do alcohol, so I won’t be at the bars. However, I have a really important professional event that day and this reminds me I need to ask my friends where we want to go out for celebratory dinner afterwards!
@ellistrations #19 Thank you for this beautiful photograph of yours! I’ve never received one of your photos before so this is very nice to add to my collection.
@uconn #22 Main St in Plains, GA! Thank you! I haven’t been to a stamp show, I am jealous of your purchases!

3 Likes

ok so im still fighting with figuring this out so if there is any way that i can post this to make it simpler for you @cawindt please let me know

good afternoon all, i had another very “fat and sassy” mailbox today to include another “lot” of auction postcards i won, super excited, but now i have to sort 1,000 postcards :rofl:

Today i (Harleyq2btrue #20) received a amazing Cannon Beach sunset postcard from @Yarn-Lady #12 such a striking sunset, that’s a lot of snow (sorry for the 4 letter word). maybe you got what they have telling us we are supposed to be getting?

i also was delighted with @ellistrations #19 beautiful Zinnia flower postcard with the very interesting stamps! thank you!! im looking forward to spring with the beautiful flowers and warmer weather but i am not looking forward to summers excessive heat, I’ve said it before and i will say it again im a big girl and there are indecency laws :crazy_face: i hope things come together soon for you with the move belive me i know how frustrating it can be!

2 Likes

#2 @CrimsonKing a st patty card filled with green love it. Thank you.

#19 @ellistrations the same card st patty :joy:filled with pot of gold washi thank you.

#22 @uconn a lovely sunset makes my mind wonder beyond this life. Thank you.

#14 All cards sent.

3 Likes