[RR] North American March 2023 Round Robin - The March to the Beat of a Different Drummer Edition - Closed

Please add me!

Me please!

I`ll skip this month

Okay - I hope we see you in April!

1 Like

I’ll join! It’s been awhile, but I’ll send my address again. :wink:

And we’re now closed for the month! Given the snow day today and likely the snow day tomorrow, I will get addresses out pretty soon.

1 Like

Sooner than expected! Addresses have been sent!

Please remember to hold off sending your cards until March 1st. As always, you are welcome to send cross-border cards earlier as they do tend to take longer.

Also, I updated all US addresses to include ZIP +4.

5 Likes

Since I’m new to this RR I have a couple questions -

1. Should I post cards as I send them (example: groups of ten), or should I wait until I’ve sent all my cards to post? If it’s ok to post as I send them, should I post just the #s, or should I post the #s + the user names?
  2. I’m just curious - why can’t I send my cards before March 1?

Thanks in advance for the clarification! :grinning:

1. If you’re sending in batches, you can report “today I sent #1-13.” There’s no need to report the user names there.

2. Because it’s a lot of work to run a round robin and I don’t want cards arriving for March while February is still active. Before the rule went into effect, people would be receiving cards for two different months in the mail the same day, which led to confusion. - Of course, you are welcome to prepare your cards before the 1st.

1 Like

Got it! Thank you :grinning:

#22 uconn

Canadian cards ready to mail early; 18, 23, 24, 27

1 Like

“Ditto”

#7 lyndylou5

Canadian cards are in the mailbox early; 18, 23, 24, 27

1 Like

First, apologies to anyone with whom I traded back in the day who receives a duplicate card from me. My records are… somewhere mysterious.

Secondly, cards to the following people will go in the mailbox tomorrow morning: 1,2,3,7,10,12,15,16,17,18,20,23,24,25,27. I need to get additional postage before the rest can go out, but they are written and addressed!

I can’t wait to show the kids each card as it arrives!

3 Likes

#22 uconn

Remaining cards will go out tomorrow.

ALL cards are ready to go out tomorrow.

My cards are in the box! Enjoy!

All my cards are going out today. :smiley:

#20 all cards are in the mail to there new homes :slight_smile:

#7 Lyndylou5 All cards for March 2023 have been sent. :grinning:

My first card for the month has arrived! Thank you to #30 @RockyRoadTrip for the fabulous Ukraine card! I had actually seen someone else share an image of this card, and I thought, “I’d like one of those.” Are you in my mind?? :laughing:

3 Likes