[RR] North American March 2021 Round Robin - Spring Is in the Air Edition - Closed!

#25, all of my cards are sent.

1 Like

#15 sending cards #1-11 today.

1 Like

#27 All cards sent :smiley:

1 Like

#17 - Cards #1 - 13 went out in todayā€™s mail. The rest are written and ready to go out tomorrow.

1 Like

#21 Beachyblonde

All of my cards are on their way!

1 Like

#10 emotisā€¦ first update.

To Send: 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 18, 23, 25, 26

1 Like

I (#16) mailed cards 1, 2, and 3 today.

@emotis #10 a great aerial view of Niagara Falls. So strange to see it from this perspective. Iā€™m glad that Iā€™ve been there onceā€“I can at least recognize which side is the US and which side is Canada!

2 Likes

From #22 huskerhearing25 on 3-1-21
Cards sent to @cawindt, @oniisen, @anon38654847, @carolreader, @treeclimber, @GeoJosh, @FrogSalad, @melvnoble, @RockyRoadTrip

#29 - All of my postcards will be sent today! Dropping them at the post office after work! :four_leaf_clover:

#17 - cards went out today for 14-30.
All cards now sent :slight_smile:

#28 with my first received card for March and itā€™s a beauty.

#10 @emotis sent a lenticular river otter card. Iā€™ve only seen them at zoos, never in the wild. Perhaps if I begin kayaking, I can change that soon.

3 Likes

#23 normajean mine as well! So excited!

1 Like

I highly recommend it! I have kayaked in the rivers in Arkansas and the bayous and swamps in South Louisiana, and I am amazed at how close I am able to get to and observe the different species of birds and fishes. It is so nonintrusive for them if you demonstrate patience. My favorite pastime ever.
normajean

1 Like

#23 reporting
All my cards have been mailed. I look forward to hearing the mailman at my door every day!
This was fun, and Iā€™m looking forward to more RRā€™s.

#16 reporting

#25 @jocrafts - a photo of Rosa Parks, holding a police booking number, I think, and a great quote. Thank you.

I mailed cards 4, 5, and 6 today.

1 Like

#15 has the rest of her cards ready for tomorrowā€™s mail.

#28 recā€™d from #22 @huskerhearing25 the Redlin Art Center in Watertown, SD.

I like Terry Redlin but my BIL loves him. I am going to tell him about the art center and perhaps he and my sister will be able to visit some day.

From #22 huskerhearing25 on 3-2-21
Cards sent to @AccentOnHakes, @hootnoodle, @katie333, @ellistrations, @anon58524781, @normajean, @roxy, @jocrafts

Received from #20. @anon58524781 thanks for the nice card of the Federal Hall National Memorial! And a fedora rubber stamp as well! (By the way, I sent you a ā€œbeautiful buildings tagā€ card on Feb 18 I thought you would have gotten it a while ago by now. Keep your eyes out for it please!)