[RR] North American March 2021 Round Robin - Spring Is in the Air Edition - Closed!

This is filling up fast! Only 10 spots remain after being open for less than 24 hours! :astonished:

1 Like

Please add me. PM sent with info.

We’ve been waiting, we all love this RR and our wonderful host!
Thank you for hosting and working with us crazies! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m in this month! Thank you!

I’d like to participate.

I would love to join this month! Thank you!

Please add me :slight_smile:

Okay, I’m in!

Everyone is added to this point. Only 4 :astonished: spots left!

Add me in please!!

Yes, please #12

Please sign me up for spot #8! Thank you!!

Updated to here. Only 1 spot left!

I’d like to join if not too late :smiley:

The month is now closed and addresses sent! Even though you have addresses early, please refrain from sending until March 1. Use the next few days to start getting cards ready :smiley:

6 Likes

Have fun this month, everyone! @cawindt If it’s not too much trouble, can you add me for next month? I couldn’t get to this one fast enough. :confused:

@jocrafts #25 A funny Venn diagram. I love these! For some reason, I never understood why people hate the smell of durian so much. It doesn’t bother me. I thought it was because we only get frozen ones here in the US, but we bought a fresh one in Singapore and I still didn’t really mind. I can think of plenty of worse things. Did you see the video of the giant ice shelf breaking off the lake by Chicago??

First cards placed in mailbox today for post March 1.
Cards sent: 2.@oniisen 3.@Cruzin 4.@anon38654847 5.@carolreader 10.@emotis 11.@TandemStoker 12.@Yarn-Lady 14.@jaqueposts 20.@anon58524781 21.@Beachyblonde 22.@huskerhearing25 28.@FrogSalad

2 Likes
  1. All of my cards are in the mailbox for tomorrow. :mailbox:
1 Like

#19 ellistrations

All cards are ready and will go out tomorrow!

1 Like