[RR] North American December 2021 Round Robin - The Give the Gift of Postcards Edition - Closed

#19 ellistrations received

#29 @melvnoble - rocking chairs on a porch, thank you! Interesting that the card says it’s a historical place but then learn it’s torn down. Generally once it’s historical, it stays and becomes a museum or remodeled as a shop or small business. A bummer that our past is getting erased one home at a time.

2 Likes

#5 reporting:

#20 @triol sent Christmas goodies - cocoa, candy canes, and cookies. Yum!

#29 @melvnoble sent a painting by a Scottish artist - a well-dressed “man of the cloth” ice skating. Love this!

Thanks for the great cards!

My Flickr collection is here.

1 Like

#17’s recent cool card arrivals:

#1 @cawindt A Colonial Williamsburg card showing John Crump House and Nicholson Store. Love Williamsburg. Hope your visit to DC is full of nice weather. We’ve not had any snow that stuck around yet either. Hoping it stays that way.

#16 @sleepyhippo1 vintage view of shopping area of Eldridge Iowa. I always like vintage photos, most especially for the now vintage vehicles, and when people are in the picture with their time-period clothing.

#20 @Triol some snow-covered Adirondack chairs taking in the scene of an open snowy field and snow-capped mountains.

1 Like

A few more cards to report:

#4 @jenhart - thanks for the nice winter card. My mother-in-law in Florida bundles up when temps get down into the 40s :laughing:

#20 @Triol - thanks for the adorable season’s greetings card with cats and dogs :cat: :dog:

#30 @RockyRoadTrip for the hilarious card from Zehnder’s Restaurant in Frankenmuth. If they want me to like them, bring in some authentic German stuff! :laughing:

Updated!

January is open!

1 Like

#7 checking in - I have now received all for December :slight_smile:

#28 @TwoDoggies - warm winter wishes by Anna Guz - it looks like we are exchanging gifts on Christmas day… just need to figure out what time.

Happy holidays everyone!!

1 Like

#10 @emotis Happy Holidays to you Erin. Loving this horse ride thank you.

#12 @Yarn-Lady never knew such flowers bloom from Cactuses. Some lovely yellow in bloom. I bet places like AZ which I dream to visit have many. Thank you.

Happy Holidays ladies and to All. :gift::candy::confetti_ball::tada:

1 Like

One more card arrived for me today. Thank you #29 @melvnoble for the cool card showing the Little Red School House. What’s funny is that when I was looking at it, I was like, “why is it cut so oddly.” Then I saw your comment about the same issue! :laughing:

1 Like

#27 NittanyLionRI

Thanks to #21 @Beachyblonde for adding to my Women in Science collection with Mary Anning. I’m looking forward to the Women in Art set as well.

2 Likes

#21 @Beachyblonde

A few more cards have arrived:

#7 @treeclimber Thank you for the lovely Christmas fruitcake! I hope you all enjoyed the cookies!!

#15 @teddypostcrossing Thank you for the adorable Christmas snowglobe postcard! I have never collected those either, though I do appreciate them!

#16 @sleepyhippo1 Thank you for the super cute duckling! They really are the cutest!

#18 @crochetjessica Thank you for the stunning beach postcard! I miss the beach too! ha!

#20 @Triol Thank you for the awesome Festive Lou Paper postcard!

#24 @roxy Thank you for the sweet mom and daughter in the snow postcard!

#29 @melvnoble Thank you for the lovely beach art postcard!!

3 Likes

#18 reporting more cards received.

#1 @cawindt send a card of Christiana Campbell’s Tavern. Looks like a nice place to go. I always mean to try audiobooks out, but my music listening us by far more important in my mind.

#29 @melvnoble sent a card of a cat pulling tarot cards. He doesn’t look thrilled at the card he pulled lol. I’m sure your friend will love the personalized Death Card.

1 Like

#9 reporting

#21 @Beachyblonde My favorite movie is Polar Express. I love the Santa’s Rules list!

#6 reporting

#4 @jenhart sent a great holiday card! I hope you read all the books you want!

#20 @Triol sent a great map from Curacao! Love it!

#21 @Beachyblonde sent a great Bernie mittens card! Love it!

#29 @melvnoble sent a fun cat at work card! The boss! My cats are the boss of the home!

1 Like

#4 @jenhart has received:

Beautiful Holiday greetings from

#20 @Triol : adorable gnomes :heart:

#21 @Beachyblonde : adorable Lantern Press :heart:

#24 @roxy : classic Christmas greeting :heart:

Also received -

#27 @NittanyLionRI : great black and white view from Providence. My daughters live in a new building made to look like an old mill :laughing:

Thank you!

2 Likes

#2 CrimsonKing received from:

#23 @normajean sent a cute card with a beautiful message on the back, thank you! :blush:

#29 @melvnoble sent a Painting in Scotland card, thank you! I would love to visit Scotland one day. A white Christmas would be nice, but it won’t be happening for me, lol.

Thank you both!
:christmas_tree: :snowflake: :heart:

1 Like

#3 rec’d

#20 @Triol a Lou Paper Xmas card! I love these!

#28 @TwoDoggies cute Rudolph card! Very nice card stock and shape of this card! I need to look them up!

#29 @melvnoble The Chows - different colored Chow dogs illustration! Happy Holidays!

Thank you all!

1 Like

Two more cards arrived today! Thank you to:

#21 @Beachyblonde for the great cat card! Ours love boxes too :smiley:

#28 @TwoDoggies for the awesome Christmas card!

#15 @teddypostcrossing reporting:

#13 @ladybug513 Thank you so much for this snowman card titled, “Lift Off, by Kristen Helberg. To fly and with a snowman would be quite a fantasy come true! Happy holidays and a Happy 2022 to you, too!

#21 @Beachyblonde Thank you for this Lantern Press Snowman card! Growing up in the Denver area, snowmen were fun to make, yet they would melt within just a day or maybe 3. I can remember my dad using Oreos for the eyes! Happy Holidays to you!!

1 Like

#6 reporting

#28 @TwoDoggies sent a great Santa card! Thankfully, the supply chain is back and running well and so hopefully he has lots of presents to share!!!