[RR] US to US Themes RR - CLOSED. Join NEW RR!

Group 123

Received from @anon2074034 a cute card of a bulldog looking like he wants to be home in his warm bed instead of delivering mail! Haha! Too cute! Thank you Chelsey!

Received from @Angeldreamer a cute red truck with snowflakes upon it. Yeah, old trucks like these are cool! Thank you for this card. :slight_smile:

Group 130

Received from @Angeldreamer a lovely Santa card, I love the colors on here! Thank you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

2 Likes

bonus card may or may not have a group number on the backā€¦not saying I didnā€™t throw a bonus in, cuz I do that sometimes but I do hide the groups on the back too. lol I know I had several groups for you @CrimsonKing!

Yep, I fixed it. Noticed the group # on the back of the ā€œbonusā€ card lol.

1 Like

Hi I would like to join the winter theme #129. Iā€™ll send my address just in case I canā€™t remember if I had joined this group in the old forum. ā€¦

1 Like

open groups have been updatedā€¦ and :heart_decoration: :heavy_heart_exclamation: a valentineā€™s theme added! follow the arrow next to my name to the post!

traveling groups and incomplete and historical groups have been updated and reformatted. feel free to correct any info I show as missing. THANKS!! :memo:

Group 120
@Angeldreamer A postcard of New Mexicoā€™s baby critters including rattlesnakes. I have never seen a skunk either and I have smelled them in the past. I did remember having a snake on our front porch as a kid and it was terrifying! My dad taught me the snake was probably more terrified than I was, but both the snake and I got off of that porch as fast as possible.

Group 122
@Angeldreamer (1) Oh Iā€™ve never heard of this area of New Jersey. I am totally ready to go on vacation, too! (2) You and I have the same color test exactly. My room growing up was painted lilac the minute I left and I was so upset that my parents took my color decision into account but decided to act on it after I moved out. I told my husband I would love a fuchsia painted car as well LOL! I agree, Iā€™m too cheap to ever do that though. (3) Itā€™s really nice when people do chores for you before you do them! (4) I adorable and festivals. I have seen them many times but Iā€™ve never made it out to them. I wonder if they will still happen in a post Covid world. (5) I have a few friends that live in Arkansas and I have never heard of Eureka Springs. I will have to go there one day!

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Group 120
@Angeldreamer - Wildlife in the Desert, thank you! I cannot imagine being stung by anything. I have zero pain tolerance so a sting would be bad, as far as I know Iā€™m not allergic, so thatā€™s a plus.

1 Like

Group 123

@AlbertaGirl71 thank you for the awesome Christmas stamp collage. I just made a stamp collage myself! They are really fun!

2 Likes

Group 123 - thank you @anon2074034 for the excellent postal service themed card!

2 Likes

Group 123 Thank you @AlbertaGirl71 for the great stamp collage of Christmas stamps, I love it! It made it safe and sound with a little fraying at one edge. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

everything has been updated, one group closed and addresses sent out. new groups have been opened. I am weary and not too creative at this time, if there is something you would like to see just ask! Until thenā€¦hope you get to enjoy some snow in your neck of the woods!

Group 123 - lovely card received from @CrimsonKing, thank you Lesly!

2 Likes

121 is travelingā€¦sent out this morningā€¦
May I join the valentines group, 126 I beleive is the numberā€¦ :heart_eyes_cat: :heartbeat: :heart: :heart_decoration:
I ordered some V-day cards on etsy and anxiously awaiting their arrival!!

1 Like

121 is in the mail :mailbox_with_mail:

Can I join Groups 127 and 128, please? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™m new and I would like to join Group 124- please. I will send you my address, too.

1 Like

Iā€™d like to join groups
127 (humorous) and
128 (botanical)
If you are in more than one group with me, feel free to send the postcards in an envelope.

1 Like

updated everything :angel:

1 Like

postcrossers in the USA have one more week to pay only 35c for domestic cardsā€¦starting next monday, the 25th it will be 36c. International remains the same ( $1.20 ), as does letter rate. ā€œpostcardā€ stamps are forever stamps and will remain good for the current price, 1 ounce stamps will increase in value and be worth 20c as the price for additional ounces increases to 20c from 15c.

1 Like