🎄 [RR] NA Secret Christmas RR - CLOSED

How it works

Rules (PLEASE READ!)

• This is a secret cards RR, so you will not know, from who you will receive cards.
  • Open to all of North America, including territories. You can request any amount of cards, but the number sent and received may change due to the amount of participants we have.
  • VERY IMPORTANT! This RR is for greetings and postcards! You cannot write, that you wish only postcards… you can write, that you prefer postcards. these rules are based on the main RR.
  • This RR is not for handmade or touchnote cards, because most people do not like these.
  • When you wish to join, (closes on 3 December) :
  1. You send me a private message with your address and preferences (in 4-5 words) Please do not post here. Since we won’t be nearly as large as the main RR, I’d like for it to be a complete surprise!
  2. You are online around 3 December
  3. You can and will send out your cards in first days of December (be honest!)
  4. You must write here, when you send cards, but not to who
  5. You must register here all your received cards. PLEASE, before joining be SURE you can update your received cards
  6. You must write on card clearly RR name and your username!
  7. Have fun with NA Secret Christmas RR :christmas_tree:

Update 3 Dec:

ADDRESSES have been sent to all participants!

1 Like
  1. @PamUSAOhio :snowman_with_snow: CrimsonKing, emotis, iwritedeb, JannCady, mere5oh, Angeldreamer, darkestperu, cinpy, jocrafts,
  2. @darkestperu :snowflake: mere5oh, JannCady, BeachyBlonde, CrimsonKing,
  3. @CrimsonKing :postal_horn: JannCady, Angeldreamer, jocrafts, darkestperu
  4. @Cinpy :gift: AlbertaGirl71, CrimsonKing, iwritedeb, PamUSAOhio, UniqueBeing, mere5oh, jocrafts,
  5. @Angeldreamer :tada: iwritedeb, mere5oh, PamUSAOhio, emotis, CrimsonKing, BeachyBlonde, darkestperu, JannCady, Cinpy
  6. @anon38742675 :cloud_with_snow: AlbertaGirl71, BeachyBlonde, darkestperu, emotis, gijoewearsdiapers, iwritedeb, mere5oh, PamUSAOhio,

:bell: All Received: :bell:

:bell: @gijoewearsdiapers :bell:
:bell: @UniqueBeing :bell:
:bell: @iwritedeb :bell:
:bell: @mere5oh :bell:
:bell: @emotis :bell:
:bell: @jocrafts :bell:
:bell: @Beachyblonde :bell:
:bell: @AlbertaGirl71 :bell:

All cards written, will be going out in tomorrow’s mail. :christmas_tree: :heart: :green_heart: :snowflake:

1 Like

My cards are going out tomorrow, too. :snowman_with_snow: :evergreen_tree: :postbox:

1 Like

Cards written and going out in the morning mail.

1 Like

Mine will be dropped in the mailbox this afternoon!

2 Likes

Mine have posted :smiley:

2 Likes

I am putting 5 of my 10 in the mail on Monday. (I am waiting for more Xmas cards to arrive for the remaining 5.)

All cards will post dec 7(tomorrow)

1 Like

I received my first card today, a beautiful Joy to the World Christmas angel card from @CrimsonKing. Thank you, Lesly! I love it! :blush:

2 Likes

updated! :santa:

Thanks to @PamUSAOhio for the lovely snowy scene. Fingers crossed we get another snow for Christmas!!

1 Like

The remainder of my cards will travel tomorrow, 12/9.

All but two of my cards are in the mail! I will update after the last two go tomorrow. I was waiting on some stamps!

I also received a lovely Reindeer Noel postcard from @PamUSAOhio! Thank you for the sweet card!

2 Likes

An adorable LET IT SNOW card from PamUSAOhio Thank you!

2 Likes