[RR] NA Colors RR 🌈

B/W-74 rcvd from @virgomar0918

Thank you for the great space card! It’s always humbling to remember how tiny we are in the grand scheme of things.

1 Like

Could we try a turquoise/aqua group? Would there be any interest?

I received cards!

Group B&W-74 - @journeyforth sent a beautiful cat enjoying his outdoor view. What a fabulous cat bed - fit for the king of the house! If I include my outdoor furballs, I have 7. I’m sorry to read of your loss. Every cat who owns you is special. Thanks, Jan! :cat2:

Group Orange-75 - @Sunhilde sent such a sweet bunny out catching butterflies. I know it’s really hard to do, but maintaining as much patience with your progress is important. I still have certain effects from treatments, but I remind myself where I started and come to a good place. Many hugs to you. :heart:

3 Likes

Purple 72

@uconn sent me a delightful Bicyle card and a bonus train card. These two cards must have been on vacation … postmarked Mar 21 - just arrived yesterday! Thank you so much, these are great! Ah Yes, the TV and the postcard writing — I’ve succumbed as well.

This group is closed for me!

1 Like

I thought the train was from some group, but can’t remember that far. Were these U.N. stamps? Would be why the delay!

1 Like

RED-74

I just returned from a monthlong trip. Two cards from this group were here.

@CrimsonKing - a cow and calf against a red background. Red ink, stickers, and stamps, too!

@Hazygirl - “Light Free” by Mark Mothersbaugh, with lots of red in the painting, as well as stickers and washi tape on the back.

Thank you both.

2 Likes

Purple 72

@Pinksxo very cool Northern Lights card. They were visible in CT the other day. I didn’t look though :confused: Photos showed purple and green colors.
I did visit Fairbanks. We were in Anchorage, Fairbanks, Homer, Denali, & Whittier where we experienced an earthquake. Didn’t make it to Chicken, AK!

2 Likes

BW 74 card received from @journeyforth thanks for the cute cat card!!

1 Like

Green 75 ready to mail

Cards for Red 75, Orange 75, Yellow 75, and Green 75 ready for the mail! Whew. I got behind from my birthday week. LOL

Please add me to one color group.

Card for Yellow-75 received from @Cynovian , thanks! Love that you found the irises. My family also has property that has been in the family for generations. It’s a special feeling going home.

1 Like

Red-75 :heart: & Yellow-75 :yellow_heart: both from @TeachLittleKids

Thank you Judy for both cards! :smiley: Strawberries are delicious. :strawberry: Oh, I’ve never done a pick your own strawberry farm thing, sounds neat. Snap Dragons are cool (yellow flower), my Dad has a bunch that grow in his rocks from where seeds fell and they’re all assorted colors. :smiley:

1 Like

May I please join rainbow 75?

May I join Blue 75 & Purple 75?

Green-75 :green_heart: sent out 5/17.

Red 75 mailed

Yellow-75
@CrimsonKing sent this funny little comic! Thank you so much for the compliment on my handsome pup! He was much younger in my icon photo - about 2 - and now that he’s 8, he’s got such a sugar face, it’s sad to look at him sometimes ;_;

@TeachLittleKids we have no bananas, haha! I honestly don’t like bananas when they’re yellow! They taste a little weird. I’ve gotta have some green on that skin or I’m not eating it - sure, it’s got a weird chalky texture at that point, but it’s just better. I always liked putting them in my cheerios, but frosted flakes would be great too!

Thank you both for the great cards!

3 Likes

Blue-74 - thank you @tia272 for the very blue polar mesopheric cloud card. Cute washi and stickers, too! And yes, I love Japanese hot pot! :ramen:

2 Likes

Group Orange-75: @TeachLittleKids sent deep orange flowers…I don’t see anything evil here - just really beautiful flowers! Thank you! :hibiscus:

1 Like