[RR] NA Colors RR 🌈

I’d like to join rainbow 75

from @Hazygirl for green-74! thank you for this beautiful card. i’m glad you love your green classroom!

from @Sunhilde for green-74! thank you for this super cool card, i love all the green you added to the back. your son’s dream sounds fascinating! i loved reading it, thank you for sharing with me <3

from @journeyforth for orange-74! thank you for this lovely card, i love how the colors blend in the clouds!

from @inkandpaper for orange-74! thank you for this beautiful and colorful card! i haven’t been as dedicated to my dream journal lately, but when i’m more dedicated, i try to write dreams down as soon as i wake up. that can be hard, though, because when my dreams are super vivid, it takes ages to write it all down! that’s part of why i’ve taken a break from it recently!

4 Likes

B/W-74

Thank you, @MichelleW ! I absolutely love this cathedral! Interesting architecture is one of my favorite things & what I love about living in an urban area.

1 Like

Please include me in rainbow!

Thanks @inkandpaper for the Purple postcard. It’s so much fun!

1 Like

I’d like to join rainbow 75, please!

Black and white 72
@uconn Sent one of the greatest cards ever I love this kid!

3 Likes

Blue 74 (received all)
@inkandpaper Thank you for the Victoria Crowned Pigeon card!
@CrimsonKing Thanks for the beautiful illustration! My Dog’s name is Warren-- I also think he’s a cutie!

2 Likes

B/W 74
@virgomar0918 A night sky with bright stars, thank you ! I love the night sky, I have never been to an observatory, but have always wanted to visit one.

@CalicoBeer Thank you Victoria for the card with the quote! I like to use quotes on my postcards and greeting cards, and sometimes when one is appropriate in conversation.

@MichelleW - A lovely landscape card of Ansel Adams; I enjoy his work and am waiting on my stamp order to arrive! I agree, he was very unique with a very interesting history. Thanks, Michelle!

1 Like

OMG - so do I! That’s a gem!!

Red-75 :heart: & Yellow-75 :yellow_heart: going out 5/10. :smiley:

Purple & Rainbow please

Purple 73
@TeachLittleKids Purple Hawaii view, thanks!

My cards for Orange-75 were picked up by my mail carrier this morning! :tangerine:

Blue-74
Sorry for the late update - the last few weeks of school are always way more time-consuming than I plan for each year. :upside_down_face: Thank you @TeachLittleKids for the Evan Williams Bourbon Experience card! Sounds like you guys had a great trip. Hope you took home a tasty souvenir!

Can I be added to groups Green-75, Blue-75, Black/White-75 and Rainbow-75, please?
Thanks!

Group B&W-75 - @CalicoBeer sent a fabulous look at a very old cemetery. I do love exploring them, but my favorite is one in a small Texas town where my dad’s family history can be found. I’ve learned a lot, good and very sad. Then, just down the road is another very small town where my mom’s family is. I also love going to the vast cemeteries in New Orleans. Thanks for the card, Victoria!

1 Like

Received for pink 74
@TeachLittleKids Beautiful pink flowers. I use to be really good with flowers, but I’ve lost the touch over the years. Thank you

Blue-74 :blue_heart:
@tia272 Thank you Tia for this dog card and the looong dog sticker on the back, haha! Oh yeah, I miss the Rockies very much, you were on the west side I was on the east side. I miss looking out of my house and seeing the foothills that lead into the Rockies. There is barely anything here to compare, there are cliffs, but it isn’t the same.

Yellow-75 :yellow_heart:
@Cynovian Thank you Niki for this Ivan I. Shishkin painting and the yellow stickers on back! Oh, “Babel” looks interesting, I put it on my list of books to read, thank you for suggesting it. :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ll join blue 75 and b/w 75