[RR] Alternative Monthly RR - 2022 - Sign-ups closed

Thank you so much @TwasBrillig for the beautiful New Hampshire map which arrived today! A perfect addition to my collection :smiley: Welcome to the RR, hope to see you again in the next months! :hugs:

1 Like

I like this. The main one is too many cards for me - this size is perfect! A bit extra, not too heavy a burden … Thanks for organizing it and doing all the administrative work.

1 Like

#3 reporting a Navajo Code Talker card received from #7 @PostAddy
Thank you Ashley!

2 Likes

Received #9 @scoutingbear’s card - Dear Karen, thanks for sending the Native basketmaker card. I’ve actually made a few baskets and my fingers hurt for days afterwards. You definitely need calluses.

2 Likes

Alt Feb - #5 received from #7 @PostAddy - such a sweet card of two sisters (or anyways that’s how I choose to interpret it!). Thanks Ashley! My sister and I are like you and yours, and I miss not being able to visit her (COVID caution re planes) or travel together somewhere. :pensive:

2 Likes

Alt Feb - #5 received from #9 @scoutingbear an adorable pink girl warrior charging through the tall grasses. Thanks Karen! Would love to run into your Daisy Scouts and buy some cookies from them! Will see my granddaughters in a few days and hope the toddler didn’t climb all over my stash of GS Cookies and crush them to bits :laughing:

1 Like

#7 @PostAddy - I received a great Baldur’s Gate (D&D) map from Ashley along with an adorable Valentine’s day sticker shaped like a stamp. Belated happy birthday to your son!

1 Like

#1 @Sunshein Bryce and Zion National Parks for sure! St. George has an interesting dinosaur footprint museum.

2 Likes

#7 received from #1 @Sunshein a beautiful black and white photo of a mother and infant at the canyon de chilly national monument, AZ. Thank you so much, Mora!

And from #3 @TwoDoggies a cool collaged map/ humpback whale card. Thanks, Terri!

And from #4 @Yarn-Lady a snowy scene of a row of mailboxes. Lovely. Thanks, Cynthia!

3 Likes

Thank you so much @PostAddy for the fun giraffe!! So unique, I love it! Sending you a PM!

My in-laws stopped by yesterday and also recommended the dinosaur area. We weren’t sure if it was worth a visit or not. Thanks for the recommendations.

7 - @PostAddy - A charming bird card - it’s way too warm here - all winter has been - it becomes a worry with fires in the summer :frowning:
9 - @scoutingbear - Jaws from Universal Studios - I remember standing in line for hours for the opening of that movie… with a bunch of friends. Scared me half to death! But, a fun memory!

Thank you both for the wonderful cards.

waiting on 2-5-6

1 Like

#7 received from #4 @scoutingbear a vintage card of the alyar at the chapel of transfiguration in Moose, WY. Thanks, Karen!

1 Like

#8 DCMdVa received:

#7 @PostAddy sent an awesome card of the USS Wisconsin in Norfolk, VA. Happy to add this to my collection. Thanks so much, it’s been a while since my last trip, but I hope to visit again soon. Cute love sticker stamp!

#4 @scoutingbear sent a terrific fun facts card about pizza. Thanks so much for the favorite food and matching stickers!

1 Like

Sign ups for March are now open! We are keeping the same thread for those who want to sign up :blush:

Feb - received a cute card of the mysterious Patagonia from @LaurenceB this weekend. Thanks for the warm welcome, and congratulations on the baby!!! It’s a wonder you have the time and brain power to run this group. :muscle:

As for the March NARR, count me in!

1 Like

Please sign me up for March!
Thanks!

1 Like

Is there a spot for me for March? Thanks!

1 Like

Can i join please in March?

1 Like

#8 DCMdVa received:

#6 @LaurenceB sent a phenomenal card of Banff National Park. Thank you so much, what a cool National Parks set. I love it! Thanks also for the many sports themed stamps and the cool Places I Want to Go stickers! :slight_smile:

Please sign me up for March (#8 if available).

1 Like