[RR] Alternative Monthly NARR - October to December 2021

Today I received from @DCMdVa one of my favorite scenes from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, I want a flying car! I have to admit, this is my least favorite movie and book. Thank you so much for another addition to my HP collection!

1 Like

Today I received great cards from

@Beachyblonde - thanks Whitney for the awesome Starry Night - Bigfoot card - its such a great combination and the stamps were great too. I would love to go to a Squatch festival too!

@DCMdVa - thanks Penny for the Jellyfish card - love it! I love watching the jellyfish whenever I go to an aquarium - glad you enjoyed Seattle - its such a great city - with the US/Canada border opening up soon I hope to get back there for a visit myself.

3 Likes

I received my first official World Postcard Day postcard from @DCMdVa, thank you for sending it. I was hoping I would get one. I love the special cancellation. Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank You so much @DCMdVa for the Official World Postcard Day postcard with the special cancellation, I love it!!

3 Likes

Thank you so much @DCMdVa for this wonderful LP geometric card! You know me so well :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
As always, these cards make me so so happy, it is like a miniature world to explore in one picture. I also love the awesome Halloween stamps :blush:
Thank you once again, always a pleasure to receive your cards :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

#8 DCMdVa received two more cards.

#2 @Yarn-Lady sent a fantastic Smokey the Bear card with lots of adorable animals. Thanks so much for finding this card among my favorites! Itā€™s been there for a while, and am happy to have it in my collection.

#6 @Beachyblonde sent a pretty watercolor card of an owl adorned in flowers, made complete with a little bee. The card arrived with my first postmark of the October lightbulb cancellation for energy action month. Thank you for the new owl card!

2 Likes

#6 Beachyblonde

#1 @LaurenceB Thank you for the awesome geometric Old West Lantern Press! These are so great!! The stamps are really epic too! Thank you for hosting this this month! You did a wonderful job!!

#2 @Yarn-Lady Thank you for the fun Oregon map postcard! I hope you received enough rain!

#4 @durangirl Thank you for the adorable Mickey and Pluto postcard! I love that you have such wonderful hobbies!! Keep them going!!

#8 @DCMdVa Thank you for the wonderful World Postcard Day postcard with the incredible meetup cancellation!! I love it and was so hoping to get one!! Also for the stuffing Lantern Press Horse postcard! Perfection all around!!

3 Likes

I received from @Beachyblonde the spookiest of postcardsā€¦USPS Halloween stamps!! I love seeing all of the stamps I didnā€™t get at the time they came out, thank you!!

3 Likes

5 - vanCityMatt - sent a great card of the Rocky Mountaineer - I would love to ride that train! I am a bit envious - but mostly glad to hear that it is beautiful!
6 - Beachy Blonde - World Postcard Day Kitty Style ā€” WHAT A FABULOUS CARD - so fun!

Thank you so muchā€¦

Waiting for 1 and 8

2 Likes

I received a great Halloween postcard from @Beachyblonde

Thank you for the great postcard and cute stickers. Happy Halloween to you too. :jack_o_lantern::ghost::tada:

waiting on 1.

Received my last two cards!

@Yarn-Lady sent these beautiful giraffes for my collection :heart_eyes: and you are so right, it is wonderful to see them up close, so fascinating! Thank you so much!

@Beachyblonde sent a Tennessee map WPD card :blush: I loveee the Day of the Dead stamp too!!! Thank you!

I hope everyone will receive my cards soon, I feel like they have been travelling slower this month :thinking:

To all October participants : If you are interested in joining the main NARR for November, there are still 2 spots remaining in @cawindt RR!
Donā€™t wait to join :blush:

#7 checking in

#1 @LaurenceB Thank you for my first Christmas card of the year!!! I love the Christmas stickers and the owl washi! I hope your son is doing well
#8 @DCMdVa sent a bonus card! Thank you - I love receiving the WPD card, and the special cancellation is awesome!!

Thank you both!

2 Likes

Hello everyone! Since we had a good run in October and because the main NARR filled up very quickly, I have opened another group for November.

We will keep the same thread here. Please let me know if you are interested in joining for November by posting here.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi Laurence,

Iā€™d like to join for November! Iā€™m dmā€™ing you my address now :slight_smile:

Jo

1 Like

Hi Laurence. Iā€™d also like to join your November group. I understand I could be cut if space is needed

1 Like

Iā€™d like to join the November group please! I didnā€™t make the other group!

1 Like

Why not?! I can be the first one bumped if others need a chance! :blue_heart: (Please sign me up for Alt Nov)

1 Like

Iā€™d love to join the November group if thereā€™s room! Thanks :grin:

1 Like

October #2

8 - @DCMdVa - A Dragonling!!! - So cute! Thank you so much!!!

Waiting for 1

1 Like