[RR] Alternative Monthly NARR - October to December 2021

My cards are all leaving today! :smiley:

1 Like

Today I received from @KatieM a beautiful Crater Lake National Park postcard, I really want to visit here someday. Thank you!!

2 Likes

My cards went out this morning - enjoy!

1 Like

I received a beautiful Yosemite postcard from @durangirl and I would love to see Yosemite some day. Thank you!

2 Likes

I received from @BarbL a postcard map of the USA from my favorites wall, thank you so much!!!

1 Like

I received from @VanCityMatt one of the most colorful postcards of Queen Elizabeth I have ever seen, new favorite for my Royalty cards!! Thank you so very much!

2 Likes

I received an awesome North Myrtle Beach postcard from @BarbL. It looks like a great vacation spot! Thank you for the cool stamps, the cancel machine didn’t even touch them.

1 Like

Yay!! I received my first card today!!

Thank you so very much @KatieM for the illustrated Iowa map! Love the little cartoons, it will be perfect for my maps collection :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

#8 DCMdVa-All cards sent.

1 Like

I received 2 cards today :
Thank you @LaurenceB for the awesome Owl postcard and stamp too! :slight_smile:
Thank you @KatieM for the postcard of Iowa State University :slight_smile:

have a great weekend!

1 Like

#6 Beachyblonde I sent out the rest of my postcards today!

I have also received 3 postcards (you all are fast!)

#3 @KatieM Thank you for the stunning W for wolf postcard! I bought this series as well and love them all! I hope to receive them all eventually (even if I have to send them to myself! ha!)!!

#5 @VanCityMatt Thank you for the wonderful Humpback Whale postcard! It is so nice to “meet” you and I hope you enjoy your first round robin!!

#7 @BarbL Thank you for the lovely South Carolina Lou Paper postcard! I’ve missed seeing you around so it’s so nice to see you in here!! I saved up my Official Postcrossing slots for WPD as well!!

4 Likes

3 - KatieM - A really great cat card - Moonbather – and the yarn, too! Iowa - the state my Mom was born in!!
4 - durangirl - Cumberland Gap – I have this on my list of places to visit - I’d love to see it!
7 - BarbL - Weaving from Ghana — I have this card, but NOW I have one that the postal system didn’t mangle!!! YAY
Thank you all for the lovely cards!

3 Likes

@KatieM sent Walt Disney’s Fantasia book cover! I have curly hair now - menopause :scream:
@durangirl sent an aerial view of Sandpoint, Idaho. I love any place that’s on water! Autumn has not arrived here yet - we’re still in the low 80’s most days.
@VanCityMatt sent a view of Maligne Lake in Jasper National Park. Stunning!! It looks like it’s worth the drive

Thank you all!

4 Likes

#8 DCMdVa received three terrific cards:

#3 @KatieM sent a fabulous USPS ballet stamp card featuring an elegant ballerina. Thank you for the lovely card and neat postage stamps. Thank you also for your list of three things!! I don’t have a favorite National Park (yet).

#4 @durangirl sent a terrific card of the main gate of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, also with matching postage stamps and racing sticker. Thanks so much for this classic entryway and especially for your wonderful words.

#7 @BarbL sent an amazing aerial view of the USS George Washington while passing the decommissioned battleship Wisconsin. Thanks for the cool card and stamps. Thank you also for sharing your list of three things.

3 Likes

#7 reporting:

#2 @Yarn-Lady sent a retardant plane, apparently flying over a fire. Now I’m wondering if I should start a plane collection! :joy:
#6 @Beachyblonde sent the beautiful Rainbow Falls! My grandmother used to take me and my sibs hiking when we were young, and as we got older, the hikes got longer!
#8 @DCMdVa sent a trifecta - an owl card with an owl stamp and owl washi!!! :owl: :owl: I’m going to brag a bit - when I was growing up, I found over 400 four-leaf clovers, mostly in my own yard. They are all pressed in a dictionary, which is in a box somewhere. As an adult, I continue to find them randomly, usually when I’m not really looking! :four_leaf_clover:

Thank you all!!

3 Likes

Received a great Pan Am 747 plane card from @BarbL - thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Today I received from @Yarn-Lady a beautiful vintage style Halloween postcard, it’s just perfect, thank you!

@LaurenceB sent me my first postcards from the Women of Science set! I am amazed by the incredible things these women did, thank you!

1 Like

Received today from

@durangirl a great card of the animals of Sierra Nevada - thank you, love it! Autumn sure has arrived here its been rainy and gray…enjoy your California Sun! :slight_smile:

@Yarn-Lady a great Octopus card - thanks so much, I really like Octopus…it sounds beautiful where you live! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I had an excellent mailbox today! Thank you!

I got an excellent Lego mail postcard! It made me laugh so I have to share it. Thank you @VanCityMatt. I love the stamps too, lightning bugs are one of my favorite things about Iowa. I’m glad things are looking up with your work.

I love the Erie postcard! Thank you @DCMdVa! #8 I’m glad you have gotten to visit a local farm. Apple cider donuts sound amazing.

Thank you @Yarn-Lady for the great Crater Lake postcard, I’ve been then but I never got a postcard while there, so I’m excited to have one. Hopefully you can visit it this next year.

2 Likes

A few cards to report on my end!!

@durangirl sent an addition to my bookstore collection! I love this set, thank you very much!
I hope the surgery won’t interfere with the trip you have planned!!

@VanCityMatt sent a cute fox!! Yay thanks! Love the design, so original!! And yes, I have been a fan of Juniper Fox for a long time! Though now I have trouble following all the different animals they rescue! Also thanks for the firefly stamp! Mine are still on preorder :thinking: don’t know when I’ll get them!!

@BarbL sent these cute squirrels from my favourites!!! I love them, my son probably loved them even more, I had to steal the card back when he was sleeping so I could read it and see who sent it :smiley: Thank you!

Thank you all so much, it is a pleasure to see all the awesome cards everyone is receiving :blush:

2 Likes