[RR] 2024 Total Solar Eclipse

On April 8, 2024 a solar eclipse will pass over North America. The Path of Totality will go through Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine. What’s a better way to commemorate the event than with postcards!

• Comment what state you’ll send from and DM me your address to be added. First come first added.
  • Send a Solar Eclipse themed postcard to each person on the list. You will be sending to 25 people if all spots are filled.
  • Send all cards between April 8th-April 15th. Close to/ on April 8th is ideal to get interesting postmarks.
  • Reply to the post when you send your cards and to report when you’ve received cards.

1 @KOH24
SENT ALL
TO RECEIVE: 7, 11

2 @Autumn_Jo
SENT ALL
TO RECEIVE: 1, 7, 11, 15, 16, 19

7 @dchristian75
SENT ALL
TO RECEIVE: 1, 11, 16

11 @kr0m1z
SENT ALL
TO RECEIVE: 1, 2, 7, 15, 16, 19

15 @AtlasPostal
SENT ALL

16 @HerCircusMind
SENT ALL

19 @Hazygirl
SENT ALL

1 Like

I’ll be in Texas for the eclipse! Can I participate?

Of course! DM your mailing address and I’ll get you added.

We send post card to everyone from each state listed …correct?

1 Like

Thank you for arranging this! I’ll be in Texas’s Path of Totality for the eclipse and would love to participate!
:heart:

1 Like

Yep you’ll send cards to everyone on the list! I just listed the states so everyone can tell if there’s a spot open or not :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome! Want me to use the address I have for you?

1 Like

Yes please! I’d like to receive cards at the same Arizona address you used for me before, but I’ll be sending everyone’s out from Texas on the day of the eclipse! :love_letter:

Make sure to wear your eclipse glasses everyone! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Count me in from Missouri!

1 Like

I’ll be heading down to Toledo, OH for the eclipse and was already planning on sending out postcards. I’d love to participate in this!

2 Likes

Hello I would like to be added to the Illinois list I will be there during the solar eclipse!!

1 Like

Tell your friends to join! I want y’all to get a card from as many states as possible!

I’ll be in New York
I would love to join.
I will send my address.

2 Likes

Submissions will close on Friday April 5th at 7 pm EDT and I’ll send addresses out ASAP so everyone can get their cards ready! :sunglasses: :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

There are many special solar eclipse postmarks! :grinning:See pages 35-6.

4 Likes

Did you mean to repost in the group?

Addresses have been sent out! If anything needs fixed or you have any questions, let me know! Happy Postcrossing!

2 Likes

Thanks

All of my cards are in the mailbox for Monday’s pickup.

3 Likes

All my cards are ready to be sent in the morning!

2 Likes