Request - Postcard Exchange with 7th Graders in Japan

I just send my out my postcard today, it is okay that I won’t get one back.

Kon’nichiwa, i am Iliya Iliev from Bulgaria, Montana city. I am a geography and economics teacher in high school. I want to Vinask if you want to exchange postcards? I would be very grateful if I have a postcard from Japan. Today, the 7th grade students and I took a lesson about Japan. I think they will be very interested to see a postcard from Japan. Thank you very much in advance!
Sincerely: Iliya Iliev

Hello! I’m glad to send you a postcard.

I am Native American but lived in Hiroshima until 4th grade! Ive live many wonderful places like Guatemala and Papua New Guinea. I don’t need a reply from your students, but would LOVE to send something.

Dear Moudi,

If still sending Postcard is ok with you, I woude be honored to be part of your program. Postcard from Seoul will be there within days. Thank you.

I would be happy to send a card from NZ

Hi! I’m an American living in Japan, I’d like to send your class a postcard if you are still interested in receiving them

Hi Moudi, I would be happy to send a postcard from Ireland to your students. As you have had a good response, I would not expect a reply! Chinnoir

Namaste from India…Would like to send you a card too with all activities of what Indo at my homestay in the hills and at my mango orchard …What festivals we celebrate in India

Dear Moudi,
I would be glad to participate in your project and share certain facts about Russia!

Please send your address

1 Like

Dear Moudi,
I have sent you PM.

I would love to send a postcard to your class. Please share your address.

Would love to send a card please send address

Hello Moudi, if your class still likes to receive postcards I would happily send one from southern Germany and tell them something about my hometown :smiling_face: